Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hello,im back ( re-evaluation of my life 2 years after leaving Incels.Is) due to mental breakdown because of my sister

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
its been a while guys ,im pretty sure most of you guys don't even remember me and the people i've talked with and related to alot over the years seemed to have vanished completely like @napoleandegeso and @thelastgerman and some currycels who apparently lived in the same city as me (nyc) ,who gave me some good advice on what to do moving forward, like joining the army. It's been 2 years after I deleted my @truefaithneworder account after a bout of depression and silently vanished from incels.is due to a mental breakdown I had after finding out my older sister was dating some black guy from work.This led me to being increasingly consumed by alot of rage and despair.I made alot of rambling ,rage induced,barely coherent drunk shitposts which many found amusing but unfortunately led me to being bullied by some other unsavory incels.I was being mocked alot by these 2 or 3 people in every post I made ,calling me a depressive cuck for not taking things into my own hands and going ER on them and many other choice words were said back and forth.

I felt pretty betrayed because i never got into any argument with people on here and didn't know how to respond to them.It felt like i was being attacked by ITcels but had no rebuttal because everything they said were true.I was completely helpless to do anything at all in my life being a, shut in NEET with no money or job and being a highschool drop out who lives with his parents.On top of that i'm an absolute coward who clings to life regardless of how shitty it is and will never have the ability to go off the rails unless in a fit of madness.In my 2 years away from this forum ,i was actually able to achieve absolutely nothing in my life and just played video games 10 hours a day,got drunk on cheap beer and jerked off every day like I always did and now my sister is getting married to that nigger which led me back here.Although now I'm over my rage, I feel this sense of acceptance over my predicament and this complete detachment from my family.One thing is looking better for me though, I'm in the process of getting a TLC license soon and will probably be able to drive for uber soon ,I plan on driving full time for 60 hours a week for the next year or two and than buying a homestead somewhere in the country side or in another country altogether where i can spend the rest of my life away from treacherous humanity in peace and quiet. I decided against joining the army after I realized how shitty the pay and hours would be compared to the ease of driving uber and that a person with zero social skills would probably get bullied alot.Also, in regards to me getting a significant other or girlfriend,I've comepletely given up.No girls would ever love a short subhuman brown muslimcel like me but perhaps I will one day have enough money to pay for sex.Although that's not something I don't look forward to.I'm glad to be back :)

Welcome Back, I was here in 2020 so I don't remeber you. But that sounds brutal tbh, and don't worry about acheiving anything, 'acheivements' are basically just copes.

Welcome back. I recognise you tbh. Dormant neurons firing up again

Welcome back. I've been here about 6 months. Frankly, I don't understand incels that bully other incels for their plight unless the op is acting like a giga-autist. I too was in a constant state of rage when I found out my only foid friend chose chad over me around 2 years ago. The rage has never gone away completely for me, and probably never will, but oh well.

Welcome back buddy boyo

Go od plan bro.

Just remember don't turn you're back on niggers in you ubercar!

Welcome back. I recognise you tbh. Dormant neurons firing up again
.is is probably really good for your brain bc you remember old users through the Avi or name and ofc you know all the current users at least subconsciously.

Did you have the same pfp back then?

its been a while guys ,im pretty sure most of you guys don't even remember me and the people i've talked with and related to alot over the years seemed to have vanished completely like @napoleandegeso and @thelastgerman and some currycels who apparently lived in the same city as me (nyc) ,who gave me some good advice on what to do moving forward, like joining the army. It's been 2 years after I deleted my @truefaithneworder account after a bout of depression and silently vanished from incels.is due to a mental breakdown I had after finding out my older sister was dating some black guy from work.This led me to being increasingly consumed by alot of rage and despair.I made alot of rambling ,rage induced,barely coherent drunk shitposts which many found amusing but unfortunately led me to being bullied by some other unsavory incels.I was being mocked alot by these 2 or 3 people in every post I made ,calling me a depressive cuck for not taking things into my own hands and going ER on them and many other choice words were said back and forth.

I felt pretty betrayed because i never got into any argument with people on here and didn't know how to respond to them.It felt like i was being attacked by ITcels but had no rebuttal because everything they said were true.I was completely helpless to do anything at all in my life being a, shut in NEET with no money or job and being a highschool drop out who lives with his parents.On top of that i'm an absolute coward who clings to life regardless of how shitty it is and will never have the ability to go off the rails unless in a fit of madness.In my 2 years away from this forum ,i was actually able to achieve absolutely nothing in my life and just played video games 10 hours a day,got drunk on cheap beer and jerked off every day like I always did and now my sister is getting married to that nigger which led me back here.Although now I'm over my rage, I feel this sense of acceptance over my predicament and this complete detachment from my family.One thing is looking better for me though, I'm in the process of getting a TLC license soon and will probably be able to drive for uber soon ,I plan on driving full time for 60 hours a week for the next year or two and than buying a homestead somewhere in the country side or in another country altogether where i can spend the rest of my life away from treacherous humanity in peace and quiet. I decided against joining the army after I realized how shitty the pay and hours would be compared to the ease of driving uber and that a person with zero social skills would probably get bullied alot.Also, in regards to me getting a significant other or girlfriend,I've comepletely given up.No girls would ever love a short subhuman brown muslimcel like me but perhaps I will one day have enough money to pay for sex.Although that's not something I don't look forward to.I'm glad to be back :)
Are you the guy who raged and accidentally cried and kissed your sister? Hope you are better now that sounded rough

Are you the guy who raged and accidentally cried and kissed your sister? Hope you are better now that sounded rough
yes i'm that guy,i can't believe someone still remembers that post lmao and yeah I'm doing alot better now,i've had alot to think about over the past couple years,people like that aren't worth stressing over.

Last edited:
Welcome back, it's good to see some of the old dudes coming back. I'm sad to hear that things did not get better for you, i always hope that some of the true incels who get out of this place will come back with good fortune. But sadly this world is waay too cruel for the likes of us.

The hate you have for this nigger is because this nigger bullied you right? I remember that dunno if my memory is working correctly, i always thought about it and thought about how heartless she must be to do so.

glad to see you back and yeah very brutal life. Unfortunate that nothing changed.

Im a newfag here cause /r9k/ got flooded with women and normalfags
Sounds kino being a driver take the travispill

Do you happen to be the guy who beaten up sister on IT?

Welcome back. I've been here about 6 months. Frankly, I don't understand incels that bully other incels for their plight unless the op is acting like a giga-autist. I too was in a constant state of rage when I found out my only foid friend chose chad over me around 2 years ago. The rage has never gone away completely for me, and probably never will, but oh well.
Im always in rage, it will never drop

Hi dude. I was only lurking back then but I remember you. You seemed cool.

Nice plan tbh.

yes i'm that guy,i can't believe someone still remembers that post lmao and yeah I'm doing alot better now,i've had alot to think about over the past couple years,people like that aren't worth stressing over.
Damn, I remember those posts from when I was lurking here years ago, you were definitely one of the here guys who seemed to have the roughest time in their lives. Nice to see that you're doing better now, and hopefully your plan will work and you'll be able to live your life in peace and quiet after everything you've been through, brocel.