Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Heightpill megathread.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Lmao "height doesn't matter bro, it's all about the FaCe"
What a massive cope.​

Take a look at this video, watch from 5:18 for suifuel

Guy: "You're super pretty"
Girl: "You're super short"...... :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
To make matters worse he starting singing for her. Watch from 8:08
Just look at his face when she called him short, all the happiness and confidence gone in a split second due to lacking mogger height.

There is another brutal video featuring a man who is 5'3.5" "cold-appraoching" random women on the street:

How comforting....JFL useless comment as if the guy in the video will suddenly be convinced that he doesn't need any sexual relationships from a woman. (Normie gastlighting)

Finally a based comment

Typical virtue signalling, good thing she was called out on it. (She is a bitch who will brutally reject him too)

MASSIVE Bluepill ☝How does he have the nerve to say its not because of his height.

Now lets see how foid faggot react to a 7ft gigatallfag mogger:

View: https://youtu.be/K_DOIp33Qag

Look at ALL these thirsty comments from foid faggot:

Face mogs height they said LMAO:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
These foid faggot are going crazy over a man just because of his height alone, they haven't even seen his face. Face is most important but height can go a long way.

Thousands of foid faggot going crazy over the fact that he is TALL and TALLER than other men too!

They are practically begging him to DOMINATE them. Height and Frame is sexually attractive to girls because being large aka SIZE is a dimorphic trait. It intimidates other men while sexually attracting other women. Not only do you have to be taller than the woman but you have to be taller than the men around you.

Even science and research have concluded that height is extremely important for a man.
You have to be at least 8inches taller than your significant other in order for them to be satisfied.
Women are most satisfied when their partner was 8 inches (21cm) taller. Men are most satisfied when they are 3 inches (8cm) taller than their partner.

More proof that women are far more selective than men.
Among men, 13.5 percent prefer to date only women shorter than them. But among women, about half (48.9 percent) preferred to date only men taller than them.

Almost no woman wants to be the taller in a relationship.
Researchers found that 23% of men and 4% of women would accept a relationship where the woman was taller.

Shortness is more of a liability than tallness is an asset.
Participants viewed short men as less socially attractive, less successful, less physically attractive, less well-adjusted, and less masculine than both average and tall men. The researchers state that “shortness is more of a liability than tallness is an asset.”

Height is positively related to perceived dominance and masculinity
We conclude that human height is positively related to interpersonal dominance, and may well contribute to the widely observed positive association between height and social status.

Incel TV Confrims it:

View: https://youtu.be/Uc6zWKH_XUE

Taller men are projected to make more money.
1-inch increase in height is associated with a 1.4–2.9 percent increase in weekly earnings.

Tall men are more likely to obtain higher education.
Men taller than 6 feet 3 inches (194 cm) were 2 to 3 times more likely to obtain a higher education compared to men shorter than 5 feet 4 inches (165 cm).

Even beautician sites confrim it:

Thank you @Fat Link

didnt read cuz i already agree

What's your point?

What's your point?
This thread disprove entire face >>>> height arguments

This is fucking official
height > race >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> face

Read this you facecoper idiots. Height is everything.

Tall + NT = free card to life :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Meanwhile its the complete opposite for me

Denying the heightpill in 2022 and gaslighting people over it should be punished by torture and eventually, death.

That last article was brutal

The same damn article is talking shit about leg lengthening when the shit is LIFEFUEL

the heightpill is starting to hit the hardest for me. How can some bluepillers still deny it matters when most normies still know about this pill jfl; height is intrinsically without a doubt important don't have to be blackpilled to figure that one out.

I am 170cm and this is totally true.

Foids that have my height or just 5cm less dont want me, they say that i am shorter, the average height here is 170 and foids are so hypergamic that only NIGGERS and SOYCUCKS with no muscle, no chin, no weight, nothing beautiful, they just get pussy for being tall. :blackpill:

Tall dudes are lucky. I hate that I have likely have to do leg lengthening surgery and/or and heightmaxxing to be tall.

That last article was brutal

The same damn article is talking shit about leg lengthening when the shit is LIFEFUEL

Tbf it does have its risks and proportions are a thing, but I still agree it's kinda self contradictory and retarded to gaslight about not doing it when the article itself showcases that being tall on its own can bring you infinite success on every facet of life

It's shit like this that makes bluepilled articles laughable

Heightpill is brutal the average gen z height is shrinking even for white(look at average height of gen z dutch), and yet women' standards are rising faster than ever for height!

The heightpill is the most fucking brutal blackpill. It should be the first example used if a normie tries to refute the blackpill.
I think most guys know of it instinctively; I seen young kids discuss it when I was a kid; the person who was taller got more respect, among other things like more likely to be treated as the leader. I have dudes whose face was not far from mine along had a similar personality to mine, but because they were like 3+ inch taller or 6'0+ than me, they mogged me hard and got treated better from the halo effect.

Last edited:
i gotta give it to the guy he has a good spirit and is never broken if it was me i would go werewolf like the joker and go on a rant or start punching women just for looking at me

What a massive cope.​

Girl: "You're super short"...... :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Just look at his face when she called him short, all the happiness and confidence gone in a split second due to lacking mogger height.

There is another brutal video featuring a man who is 5'3.5" "cold-appraoching" random women on the street:

Even science and research have concluded that height is extremely important for a man.

Incel TV Confrims it:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/a3o2up/the_ultimate_heightpill_compilation/?utm_term=610824049&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

What a massive cope.​

Incel TV Confrims it:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/8rn9r0/the_impact_and_importance_of_height_on_mate/?utm_term=530164764&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

Hight is might;
without height,
there is no life.

Acknowledge that fools!!

Pete Davidson

Height vs Face discussion over

Last edited:
Just be 7 foot, bro.

Hight is might;
without height,
there is no life.

Acknowledge that fools!!

incorrect it's both height and face

there is no confidence for your face
no personality for your short height
no money for your small dick

All those coper will die with brainwashed condition.

Height is more important than face.
A toilet would rather date a 4/10 6'2 guy than a 5'5 7/10

well they were above avg in looks
never seen a ugly short cuck with a toilet
They must be oil company owner son to get some gold digger from the west which is super rich top 0.0001 percent of population.

Lol why is this pillow city third world asian banned? And btw can you be incel in third world? All you need is be rich no?

Being 5’7’’ is fucking brutal. Imagine being 5’2’’

The only women attracted to someone my height are “BBWs.” Fuck my life…

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back