Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Heightpill megathread.

• Thread starter Pillow City Rev
  • Start date
It's over for me, i am 5'7 barefoot while the avarage in my country for young men is 5'11

Face mogs me to suicide

5 9 barefoot but who cares im 2/10

same, 5'6-5'9 are truecel heights. Tall enough to not be super ridiculous, but short enough to feel the full brutality of the heightpill.
I'm 5'4

I'm 4'11 when I'm barefoot, nothing can save me.

Height is everything If I was just 8 inches taller my life would've been so different, I would've never discovered this place, and I would be a bluepilled normie happy with a gf. But I had to be 5'4, height is law.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

How do I unread this.

I'm 5'10 at 18 is it over for me

5ft 2.

It’s funny, it never actually bothered me until my last 20s, when girls started telling me it was the main reason they didn’t want to date me.

5ft 2.

It’s funny, it never actually bothered me until my last 20s, when girls started telling me it was the main reason they didn’t want to date me.
Brutal, my height didn't bother me too until foid started picking on me

total death for heightpill deniers
"oh bro u just have to have handsome face bro and everything will be fine:society::society:" even if u are a chadlet u are probably going to rott here or be incel lets say a 5'4 manlet but with chad face will still be incel JFL

@VideoGameCoper @Fevet
I’m 6’0”, so I’m not gonna get into this right now. I’m very glad I got good height in spite of all my other flaws. Anyone wants to argue you have to wait till tomorrow. I’m going to sleep now.

I’m 6’0”, so I’m not gonna get into this right now. I’m very glad I got good height in spite of all my other flaws. Anyone wants to argue you have to wait till tomorrow. I’m going to sleep now.
Sleeping early today? :feelskek:

Based sleepmaxxer.

I’m not talk but atlst im not manlet like most ricecels

6’0 isn’t even that tall especially in the US & most of Europe & Africa.

6’0 isn’t even that tall especially in the US & most of Europe & Africa.
I know, but too many users here go nuts calling me a fakecel because I'm 6'0". The think being 6'0" is some magic pussy magnet when it absolutely is not with so many other flaws

I know, but too many users here go nuts calling me a fakecel because I'm 6'0". The think being 6'0" is some magic pussy magnet when it absolutely is not with so many other flaws
They're fucking retards

Yeah its all about height. It doesn't matter if you are nice to foids. They only go for tall bastards

total death for heightpill deniers
"oh bro u just have to have handsome face bro and everything will be fine:society::society:" even if u are a chadlet u are probably going to rott here or be incel lets say a 5'4 manlet but with chad face will still be incel JFL
Height is law

I’m gonna bump this thread everyday I promise fellow manlets let’s destroy face copers

Brutal. 6'3 is average in my country and you start being human at 6'5