Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HEIGHT FACE FRAME gtfo gymcels

UncannyValley

UncannyValley

Undesirable
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg&t[/video]

GENETICALLY INFERIOR MALES, i.e. shitty face, height, and/or frame are wasting their time if they gymcel. Females aren't attracted subhuman scum who try to compensate with muh muscle and muh protein shakes

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

H E I G H T    F A C E    F R A M E   is what matters to women, not swoleness

you speak the truth
latest

FACE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FRAME

WorldRulerAisha said:
you speak the truth
latest

Lafayette spoke the truth, whether the video is serious or not

Gilbert_du_Motier_Marquis_de_Lafayette.PNG

HFF+ gym = ultimate mogging machine

demonanus said:
HFF+ gym = ultimate mogging machine

If you don't have HFF then it's futile

low iq because you can use gym to improve or at least fraud frame.

also if you have good bones, gym can raise your test and lower bf% making them look more angular, improving your face.

Spidey said:
low iq because you can use gym to improve or at least fraud frame.

also if you have good bones, gym can raise your test and lower bf% making them look more angular, improving your face.

If you have good bones, then you have a good height and face already.

UncannyValley said:

That's not correct. There's a lot of chiseled-faced handsome dudes who are short.

Stanx22 said:
That's not correct. There's a lot of chiseled-faced handsome dudes who are short.

I meant good bones all around. You can be tall with a shitty face, and you can be short with a good face.

UncannyValley said:

Ok still doesn't change the fact gymcelling can improve FACE and FRAME so if anyone should be gtfoing because of this theory, it's you.

Spidey said:
Ok still doesn't change the fact gymcelling can improve FACE and FRAME so if anyone should be gtfoing because of this theory, it's you.

If you don't have FACE to begin with, then you can't improve it by going to the gym.

UncannyValley said:
If you don't have FACE to begin with, then you can't improve it by going to the gym.

cope. If you are fat and it covers up your chad facial features. YOU DON'T HAVE FACE, end of. You only have the potential for it.

Also, you still haven't admitted that your own theory supports gymcelling because it improves frame. LOL.

UncannyValley said:

(Not a normie bullshit), but imo, if you didn't try lowering body fat (8-10%), taking care of your hair and skinmaxxing and teethmaxxing and approached women after it, then you're not a truecel. If you got rejected after it, then you're a truecel and you gotta take looksmaxxing to the next level (surgeries).

Spidey said:
cope. If you are fat and it covers up your chad facial features. YOU DON'T HAVE FACE, end of. You only have the potential for it.

Also, you still haven't admitted that your own theory supports gymcelling because it improves frame. LOL.

I'm getting some Framecel222 vibes from you lol.

my body literally looks like that guy on the left in that video. except much more defininition in arms and chest, but bad ab genetics i think.

should i gymcel in that case?

Which American poindexter made that video lol

UncannyValley said:
Spidey said:
I'm getting some Framecel222 vibes from you lol.

i think it is him. smh

whogivesafucc said:
my body literally looks like that guy on the left in that video. except much more defininition in arms and chest, but bad ab genetics i think.

Do you have face and height?

UncannyValley said:
whogivesafucc said:

im 5"11 3/4, technically 6 feet so i think it's fine, and about 5.5 psl average according to users here, so it's probably over for me, unfortunately.

whogivesafucc said:
UncannyValley said:
whogivesafucc said:
im 5"11 3/4, technically 6 feet so i think it's fine, and about 5.5 psl average according to users here, so it's probably over for me, unfortunately.
It may help if you have average face

tbh the maker of the video comes off as a coping lanklet.

FACE trumps all.

VincentVanCope said:
tbh the maker of the video comes off as a coping lanklet.
FACE trumps all.

face, 6 foot+, and a gymcel body will make you a mog machine.

Can a 3/10 face be saved?

UncannyValley said:
Celebrities can't be incel no matter what. Strong STATUS and MONEY

That's not what I meant. It was more meta. It's perhaps the last picture taken of Robin Williams before he sui.

KyloRen said:
That's not what I meant. It was more meta. It's perhaps the last picture taken of Robin Williams before he sui.

Oh I get it

Gymcelling=cope, there is no gym for your face and height

Cynistic said:
Gymcelling=cope, there is no gym for your face and height

Copers ITT do not agree

whogivesafucc said:

Every percentage boost helps even if it does not boost by a lot

Saleem said:
whogivesafucc said:
Every percentage boost helps even if it does not boost by a lot

is that you in your avi?

Saleem said:

Oo, well I am not actually having problems getting women. I am just here more for entertainment purposes and to help as much I can

UncannyValley said:
You can't have pictures of yourself in your avatar.

Yeah I will delete it soon

Saleem said:
Saleem said:
Oo, well I am not actually having problems getting women. I am just here more for entertainment purposes and to help as much I can

UncannyValley said:
You can't have pictures of yourself in your avatar.
Yeah I will delete it soon

every single time lol.

well hey at least you're civilized and not here bullying us or anything. your posts are pretty nice.

Saleem said:

What is that supposed to mean?

UncannyValley said:
What is that supposed to mean?

Well I like to read violent comments about women and I get that here. I can recognize women advantages and I would like to help others if i can, so that is pretty much why I stay.

whogivesafucc said:
every single time lol.

well hey at least you're civilized and not here bullying us or anything. your posts are pretty nice.

Thks Bro, I try to be as helpful as possible. ?

Ive watched this vid like 5 times already
giphy.gif

Legit as fuck. Get out of here, Red Pillers.

You may have the tools to escape, but we don't. Leave us be.