Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel brutal life story of a redpilled incel [warning: megathread]

soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
This is gonna be a long ass sob story so be warned.

It all started in 2018...

I was a good hearted, but ugly and autistic 16 y.o. inkwell.
Foids hated me and accused me of acts of sexual harrasment i didn't commit (in hindsight i wish i actually commited them),
i was bullied by most of my classmates for being subhuman and spergy, but i coped with studycelling and vidya like most teenage inkwells.
The usual.

The jestermaxxing copes i employed in order to be "cool" and popular led to me being constantly pushed around and slapped in the face by a russian chadlite for being an annoying spergcel.
Nobody helped me out.
My teachers failed me. My parents failed me. My classmates failed me. Nobody respected me.
But at least i got good grades despite putting in zero effort and that was all that mattered to my serbian shitskin parents.

Then a serbian exchange student, who was a ~6/10 girl came to our class.
I wasn't interested in her sexually, but i spoke her language and she didn't spoke german, so we went along pretty well with each other.
I, again, wasn't really sexually interested in her (i was oneitiscucked by another girl back then), plus she had a bald, tatted, gymmaxxed 6'4'' boyfriend back home.
But this foid quickly realized that i was a bullied outcast, so she began distancing herself from me and attaching herself to the chadlite that bullied me and began making fun of me as well.
So much for muh loyal serbian w0man...
Cum is thicker than blood i guess.

After the bully and the foid dropped out after 11th grade i began sniffing the "red pill".
It was the perfect cope: You just gotta put in enough hard work and you will make it.

You just gotta martialartsmaxx, gymcel, hold frame, be a burned out workaholic and torture yourself with cold water every morning, you gotta do intermittent starving, nofap and meditate....
...in order to make it while your chad bully eats pizza and plays vidya after football practice but still lifemogs you in every possible way.
But his life is less fullfilling because he didn't work hard to get to where he was!:soy:

I literally became a shreddorexic gymcel, that literally considered taking tren at one point in my life so he could gain size without losing his shreds.
I got the cops called on me by a 4/10 subhuman toilet because i dared to ask her for the fucking time.
I got brutal post-TBI headaches every week from hard sparring with niggers in the local boxing gym in preparation for a boxing match which i lost by split decision.
I got sent to a mental hospital by my parents when they saw my 7% body fat physique naked.
I had veiny ass cheeks that looked like cheesegraters because i was so lean.

All of this shit led me to becoming burned out and depressed and my grades deteriorating to the point of getting my high school diploma with a n.c. of 2.5,
when I could've easily gotten 1.5 or better.
The redpill cope destroyed multiple friendships, relationships with relatives and career opportunities.
All that for the slim chance of mediocre roastbeef pussy and some random gymcel "friends".

When both of my patellar tendons and ACLs ruptered due to constant overtraining and i was forced to become NEET for 14 months i finally discovered blackpill.
The blackpill came back to collect.
And it mentally destroyed me.

Common subversion tactics redpillers use:

>They feed false hopes to genetically inferior people, causing them to experience unneccessary suffering by encouraging them to strive for unattainable goals.

>They believe in the delusions of existentialism, social constructionism and idealism (a.k.a. the blue pill/red pill)
and deny biological essentialism and hard determinism (a.k.a. the black pill).

>are preachers/cult leaders/demagogues. Demagogues are the most inferior people of all.

>They scam disadvantaged people into giving you their hard earned money.

>They intentionally deny the truth.

>They use existentialism as a way to justify the discrimination of people for things they can't control. I'm fine with judging people for things they can't control, but if you justify it by pleading that they can control said things you are a dishonest piece of shit.

>They spew "Just x bro." type of platitudes.

>They advocate for redpill copes like PUA, mewing, meditation, journaling as an effective way to attract females.

>They make fun of involuntary celibates.

Last edited:
Fake hope helps you keep walking forward, directly into oncoming traffic

Can you give us the Cliff's Notes version. I'm not reading the Great American Novel that you wrote there.

My condolences brocel

I'm not surprised Red pill was leaked and milked these days for views. It's normal for that to happen.

And I'm pretty sure toilet trashers manipulate you into believing that you are a friend to them. All they do is speak to you, and the MOMENT YOU DO, you're hooked to them. That's why I stay away from hypocrite toilet trash crybabies, because it's always their party and if something doesn't go their way, they bitch and cry about it.

Readed every word. At this point, I'm not suprised by anything in your story. All I can do is wish. I wish you a good cope to get thru life

read literally every word, it's the universal experience, more or less, just in different ways. I just want you to know, it's not your fault.

I just want you to know, it's not your fault.
Parents should teach their children the concepts of determinism, inequality and pessimism from a very young age, especially if their children turn out to be subhuman.
They should tell their children that NOT everything is possible and that they are NOT unique and that they SHOULD sometimes give up (basically the opposite of what Meeks said).

If i was blackpilled in school so much unneccessary suffering could have been avoided, but at the end of the day it was my unavoidable fate to go through this.

Last edited:
why would you speak s*rbian