Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HEIGHT CHART 2019.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Added to my collection. Where did you find these?
i have a blackpill folder of my own .
I collected them mostly on threads from this forum but some i searched up on my own .

I am a stats nerd. Where do you get these graphs and numbers from?
i should probably have kept tabs on where i found them .
But most of them come from the blackpill archive and the list of blackpill scientific posts on this forum .

@PPEcel We can try google reverse image search. But I must go to (((uni))), see ya later.

It's over
Go ER in several videogames

SUB 5'9 = DEATH PEASANT SHIT TOILET CLEANER
5'10 = MANLET KNIGHT
5'11 = MANLET PRINCE
5'12 = MANLET KING
6'1-6'2 NORMAL MAN.
6'3 SLIGHT ABOVE AVERAGE. <--------------------- ONLY AT THIS HEIGHT AND ABOVE MAY YOU BE CONSIDERED A MAN
6'4+ A REAL MAN.

ITS BEYOND OVER.
THIS IS THE UNIRONIC LEGIT STATISTICS.
Not true at all. My Chad brother is only about 5'7", and he's been with literally hundreds of women through the years, while I'm over 5'9, and have gotten nothing. Suicide fuel.

bro but advice from more exprienced postmaxxer, be careful on one word replies, they can be taken for low effort posts and u can get warning or even ban.

@PPEcel We can try google reverse image search. But I must go to (((uni))), see ya later.
fun
i have a blackpill folder of my own .
I collected them mostly on threads from this forum but some i searched up on my own .

i should probably have kept tabs on where i found them .
But most of them come from the blackpill archive and the list of blackpill scientific posts on this forum .

Where is this blackpill archive?

Height over face tbh unless ur already 6'+

Height over face tbh unless ur already 6'+
This tbh face is most important but if you are above 6´1" it will automatically add 2-3 points to your PSL

i wish i was at least 6 feet

When will the madness cease.