Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HEIGHT CHART 2019.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
SUB 5'9 = DEATH PEASANT SHIT TOILET CLEANER
5'10 = MANLET KNIGHT
5'11 = MANLET PRINCE
5'12 = MANLET KING
6'1-6'2 NORMAL MAN.
6'3 SLIGHT ABOVE AVERAGE. <--------------------- ONLY AT THIS HEIGHT AND ABOVE MAY YOU BE CONSIDERED A MAN
6'4+ A REAL MAN.

ITS BEYOND OVER.
THIS IS THE UNIRONIC LEGIT STATISTICS.

Why are there so many height related threads made right now?

Why are there so many height related threads made right now?
Height is the lifeblood of the modern man and means EVERYTHING. Height trumps ALL.

I think this is sligthly exaggerated tbh

Jfl at you claiming these are legit statistics without any sources
but its ok

Jfl at you claiming these are legit statistics without any sources
but its ok
It's called using my own eyes and careful examination of every zoomer I see for over a year in a row of doing this every day you retard. But no go believe the jewish cope media instead that 5'9 is average. JFL
amazing

let bill00 cope
gigamanlet gigaricecel cope

in all my life in this forum every single member ive argued with, hated, got warnings for, none of them infuraite me like you do you dumb bitch

It's called using my own eyes and careful examination of every zoomer I see for over a year in a row of doing this every day you retard. But no go believe the jewish cope media instead that 5'9 is average. JFL

gigamanlet gigaricecel cope
the average height is 6'5 you fukin retard do u even go outside? just lol ive seen it with my very own eyes u can trust me because I wear special glasses I have good vision and I make good observations tbh

5'12 doesn't exist.

What matters is not the average which includes 80 year old Great Depression-era manlets. Go see what the average height of men in the dating market is by swiping thru an app while in your location. You might start to think like OP when you do.

the average height is 6'5 you fukin retard do u even go outside? just lol ive seen it with my very own eyes u can trust me because I wear special glasses I have good vision and I make good observations tbh
hahahaahahaha, bill00 has literally brought out the sperg in me lol

under 6'3 = boy

imagine measuring 6'3 in the morning then you shrink later under that in the late afternoon RIP being a man.

Here are some statistics

Women s preferences of male height

GJLuHfM

OxJCRA9

Income height

nah man you got it all wrong. Not at least 7 feet tall = subhuman

imagine being 6'3 but with bad posture and you appear 6' what a manlet!

nah man you got it all wrong. Not at least 7 feet tall = subhuman
no u got all wrong, if u are 10/10=subhuman. if u are 9/10 u are a fellow truecel

Even "legit" stats are suspect because I've never been asked to remove my shoes when a nurse checks my height. Maybe it's different for other people. I'm legit 5'11/180cm barefoot, and I've had guys shorter than me claim 6ft.

Don't mean this as cope, just saying the real-life height groupings outside of tinder are basically
*too short (depends on area)
*acceptable (almost always 6ft +/- about 2inches/5cm)
*height couldn't possibly be a detriment (people obviously bigger than previous group)

"never listen to what a women says, listen to what she does"
cope harder.
did you read the data? its in the first graph if you need a hint

both of you are coping hard. if you arent 11 feet tall have 26 inch bbc and a 13/10 then you might as well kill yourself
This deadass gave me a good laugh.

muh virtue signalling
cope hjarder
ok. im going to try this one last time: refer to the "Average no. of men accepted by these women" column in the first graph

well thank you for reminder im total trash and piece of shit, its over
ohh its over for you too, u wont post anymore

I dont wanna be a prince I want to be a KING!

I am a stats nerd. Where do you get these graphs and numbers from?

A few notes:
1. In the very first table, there are 4 women, or 0.14% of women, in the study who think that 6'1 is "too short". How?

2. Also, on the first table: you get automatically disqualified by almost half of all foids if you're 5'8. The median height of a foid is probably less than 5'8, unless you're in the Netherlands or something.

3. Online dating: it's over for 5'1 balding Indian janitors.

4. Absolutely incredible that a 5'2 male earning $331.5k has the same SMV as a 6'2 male earning $32.5k. Wow.

Height depends on your location. You can still seamaxx as a 6ft whiteguy but you are a manlett in northern countries

is it over for you? @needsolution