Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment "Height and hairline are predictable by looking at your grandpa from mothers side."

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
"Height and hairline are predictable by looking at your grandpa from mothers side." -Statements like these I see often.

Please, brocels, tell me do you think you got your genetics mostly from your mother's dad?

I would say so. My parents are both super short, I'm taller than both of them, my uncle's height from my mother's side. Can't say much about hairline, both sides suffer from differing levels of norwood.

no. I almost got only the worst genetics from my parents.
Mom - short, pale, blue eyes, natural blonde hair, high iq, shitload of moles, chad jaw :)feelskek::feelskek:), good vision, shit teeth
Dad - tall, med skin, brown eyes, black hair, average iq, no moles, chad jaw, shitty vision (he doesn't have bad vision but everyone from his family does), normal teeth
Me - tall, pale as a vampire, hazel eyes (so basically brown), dark brown hair, higher end of average iq, over 700 moles on my body, beyond subhuman tier vision, faggot jaw but used to be giga chad, good teeth

I'm 5'7. My mom's dad is 5'7 and has temporal recession.

Got my subhuman hairline from grandpa mothers side. He was a manlet tho, i have the same height as my dad.

It's no very accurate, meaning it's 50/50 when it comes to balding: if your dad's bald, you can become bald too. As for height, maybe.

I look a lot like my mothers dad, yes. I can see the traits.

Please, brocels, tell me do you think you got your genetics mostly from your mother's dad?
Yes my grandfather from my mom's side is bald (like Smeagle from LOTR) and i am going on the same route in a few years

Seems like sometimes this is the way of the genetics. Thanks for the answer!

Other things can cause balding not just genetics.

I think so. My gramps is shorter than me making him about 5'3" and I think I inherited his shortness. I'm 5'5.5" and everyone else in my family, bar my cousins on my mom's side, is average height. He was supposedly a hippie back in the day who would casually fool around with girls on the regular before settling down with my grandma. This is ironic because I turned out to be doing the complete opposite. I wonder what my life would be like if I wasn't a zoomer.

Edit: I also inherited his color blindness

Last edited:
"Height and hairline are predictable by looking at your grandpa from mothers side." -Statements like these I see often.

Hairline yes
Hair loss no I had a bit more than him
Height no

I resemble Larry James W, certainly.

Nope, he was a 6'4 gigamogger with hair, I'm 5'8 loser who already started balding.