Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious hazel eyes and hair loss binaural beats - my 5 day verdict

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
along with the height increasing soundwaves, i have decided to throw in hazel eyes and hair loss in the mix as well.

i use this booster to increment the effect each playthrough of the subliminals has when i listen to them

i also use this booster specifically to get hazel eyes faster by reducing melanin content around the iris:

so far:

hazel eyes - i can now see the rings around my eyes gleaming in the mirror in almost any light setting when previously it was dull, dark and i couldnt really see my iris. my limbal rings have also gotten much thicker. i was very surprised at this change, i even noticed it on day 1. it is still brown but much lighter than before. i plan to use this until my eyes become light hazel.

hair regrowth - since using this my hair has came back at the front and the sides thickened a bit after norwooding rapidly.

this is only the beginning of my journey with subliminals. expect a full scale review in about a month or two with eye colour and hair comparisons like the one i made on the height increasing beats. i also plan to do an update on that one come christmas time.

if you need details on how to use these subliminals efficiently, hit me a PM.

Last edited:
thanks bro, I'll try these later

Ezgif 5 5ada81a6ef

my whole face is a problem tbh. My eyes share different addresses

it should fix your symettry and get your facial structure and features to fit the perfect structure. check the comments to see what they have to say about it. there are also more intricate ones which focus on a particular area such as maxilla or nose.

Not like I have anything better to do with my time even though it sounds like cope. JFL if all I needed to do all these years was listen to an arrangement of sounds

you just need headphones working in each ear. loop it when you go to sleep.

Lucky placelbo.

bro my dick also grew 5 inches u should add that as a side effect of these beats

because placebo makes you taller, changes your eye colour and reverses vicious norwooding... lmfao
It changes a lot. Hormones, digestion and blood flow for example. I mean you are young and those thre things are quite important to fulfill you genetic potential. Not meant in a bad way.

Last edited:
i jelqed while listening to these things for a few months to get it up to 12.7 inches and stopped after i got there

If I can believe in ESP, I can believe this...

Why doesn’t everybody use these to from escape Inceldom?

i jelqed while listening to these things for a few months to get it up to 12.7 inches and stopped after i got there

bro ur dick must literally be reaching ground, just dickmaxx theory

Novembercels back at it...
@NEETAndTidy

thanks for the tip bro. listening to binaural beats grew my dick by 12 inches and now im no longer ethnic!
:lul::lul::lul:

can u plz stop with this meme

Fapped to some of this gay binaural beats shit once, not my proudest fap.

Bro is you trolling man?

Been listening to these for 5 days, my eyes are lighter but no green or hazel yet

I listened to these videos and now there's a qt 3.14 grill outside my room who wants to fuck me. Legit

If you don't use binaural beats everyday then you are a volcel.

Lol keep hhatting, it literally doesnt hurt to try and when people have said that they have results you still refuse to believe them. Anything that isnt scientifically backed is "placebo" amiright??

Just listen to binaural beats broo

you have to be retarded to believe that shit really works

So youre here trying to tell me that this is sound, which 'coincidentally' got stretched to 10 minutes to get more ads and money, and was made by a random nigga who has no idea how sound operates on the human body or basically everything that these videos advertise, is fucking legit?? Lets say this shit seriously work, how the fuck do you know that you are increasing your height and not decreasing it? How do you know which beat does what, no one tested this, there is no study behind it and not even pictures of people, like you, who claim this works.
gtfo here with this bullshit man

Doesn't it affect sleep quality if you're falling asleep listening to this? Do you feel groggy waking up?

So youre here trying to tell me that this is sound, which 'coincidentally' got stretched to 10 minutes to get more ads and money, and was made by a random nigga who has no idea how sound operates on the human body or basically everything that these videos advertise, is fucking legit?? Lets say this shit seriously work, how the fuck do you know that you are increasing your height and not decreasing it? How do you know which beat does what, no one tested this, there is no study behind it and not even pictures of people, like you, who claim this works.
gtfo here with this bullshit man

expect before and after comparisons come christmas

Can we see some EVIDENCE of this working?