Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious hazel eyes and hair loss binaural beats - my 5 day verdict

I don‘t know if OP is srs or a god-tier troll. I really wanna believe this and try this out. Does it work if you are 21+?

see the message above your message

it works at any age
any pictures of people other than you?
Lol keep hhatting, it literally doesnt hurt to try and when people have said that they have results you still refuse to believe them. Anything that isnt scientifically backed is "placebo" amiright??
its just that everyone who claims to have been changed can't show any results. Sorry its not believable if they refuse to show pictures or they "have a broken camera".

any pictures of people other than you?

its just that everyone who claims to have been changed can't show any results. Sorry its not believable if they refuse to show pictures or they "have a broken camera".

the eye color looks different because of the lighting lol

see the first two pics. same lighting yet the second one has lighter rings.

also:

roughly same lighting but massive difference.

Been on nofap for a week, no-difference yet, but will keep going to see if I get the placebo benefits or not. How long did you listen to these beats before you started to see change, Hunter? If these things truly aren't placebos then I should get the same results.

Been on nofap for a week, no-difference yet, but will keep going to see if I get the placebo benefits or not. How long did you listen to these beats before you started to see change, Hunter? If these things truly aren't placebos then I should get the same results.

height? i noticed i was noticably taller than my stepdad and started to heightmog him a lot more after about a month or two of using the height increasing sound waves. prior to that i was virtually the same height.

eyes? after my first time using it i started seeing lighter rings around the center and thicker limbal rings.

hair? same with eyes, noticed a lot of hair came back to the front and my hair thickened around the sides.

also you need to go at least 90 days of nofap to expect superpowers. some dont get it until their 200th day.

height? i noticed i was noticably taller than my stepdad and started to heightmog him a lot more after about a month or two of using the height increasing sound waves. prior to that i was virtually the same height.

eyes? after my first time using it i started seeing lighter rings around the center and thicker limbal rings.

hair? same with eyes, noticed a lot of hair came back to the front and my hair thickened around the sides.

also you need to go at least 90 days of nofap to expect superpowers. some dont get it until their 200th day.
Okay, I wont masturbate for a year then. Seeing as since I was a teenager I never went more than a week without masturbating, it should be an interesting experiment. So far I've been not jerking it for about a week, so I should go until September 2019. As for the binaural beats how long should I have to listen to them before seeing any results, my eyes are already blueish-green, so I'm not gonna do the eye stuff, just the hair stuff since I'm balding. How many times a day do you listen to them?

Okay, I wont masturbate for a year then. Seeing as since I was a teenager I never went more than a week without masturbating, it should be an interesting experiment. So far I've been not jerking it for about a week, so I should go until September 2019. As for the binaural beats how long should I have to listen to them before seeing any results, my eyes are already blueish-green, so I'm not gonna do the eye stuff, just the hair stuff since I'm balding. How many times a day do you listen to them?

listen to the booster then two hair loss videos sometime in the day, then loop the hair loss beats as you sleep.