Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having women in your social circle makes your social circle more valuable

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Having women in your social circle makes your social circle more valuable because people don’t want to hangout with a bunch of Incel rejects when you have the token female in your group it attracts more women to the group which ups your chance to ascend I’ve witnessed this first hand you don’t want Chad in your group unless he’s tryna help you ascend cause that’s just extra competition

Having women in your social circle makes your social circle more valuable because people don’t want to hangout with a bunch of Incel rejects when you have the token female in your group it attracts more women to the group which ups your chance to ascend I’ve witnessed this first hand you don’t want Chad in your group unless he’s tryna help you ascend cause that’s just extra competition
Yes just like being in a relationship instantly makes you more attractive to other foids, it signals a green flag when you've been preselected by someone else.

no foids in your social circle for your face

Yes just like being in a relationship instantly makes you more attractive to other foids, it signals a green flag when you've been preselected by someone else.
When you're in a relationship you attract as many girls attention as I am on international watchlists (both Europol and BKA)

But they have to be certain type of foid like the talkative and annoying ones

:chad: or cuck normies only

tutortial island

Naturally, birth givers are a limited resource. A sausage fest is only usefull if its like a sports team and you have female hanger-on cheerleaders looking at you like puppies at the shelter.