Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having skills as an incel revolts people

Den66kj

Den66kj

5'2 still a waste of space
So, I have been LDARing for about 1 year now.
I do however have some sets of skills.
I worked hard to further improve them, and I can tell you something, it's not worth it.

Unless it serves you as some sort of distraction. Or if you freshly immigrated into a wealthy country .

I used to be so naive when I though that improving my existing skills will improve my worth and increase my chances of getting a job that suits me.
I used to privately do construction, gardening, working on dads cars and repairing electronics. I can also speak 3 languages

Yet no one gives a damn, I tried so often, no one is interested. I was born in the country I currently live in, employers only go for the immigrants, because they work for like 5$ per hour. Or for good looking dudes, so they can "improve" the appearance of their shitty companies.

Not only that but people will often mock you for literally having skills.
I've lost count of how many times I've heard shit like:

"People at you age go to parties and hang with girls, instead of ______"

"You have alot of retro tech at home? Why is someone at your age interested in that?"

"You can repair cars? You don't even have a driver's license"

"Why don't you do some sort of sport instead?"

Worst thing is that, if someone that is socially seen as decent-looking. They'd be praising them as highly skilled and intelligent, unique, valuable and what not.

Fuck this shit, and fuck this country. Just let all the immigrants in and get flooded by criminals. If this is what want

What country?

I too know how to repair a bunch of stuff, I built 2 gaming PCs in one night on nosleep and a whole whiskey bottle drunk AF, Now im too far gone to have the energy for that but i had the energy then.

The computer im typing on rn was built on Bells Original Whiskey

I too know how to repair a bunch of stuff, I built 2 gaming PCs in one night on nosleep and a whole whiskey bottle drunk AF, Now im too far gone to have the energy for that but i had the energy then.

The computer im typing on rn was built on Bells Original Whiskey
This makes you a sad basement dwelling perverted loser that is addicted to being on the computER all day. In the eyes of soysciety.

true tbh

as soon as foids took over a field like eg. poetry, skill was seen as a bad thing and it turned into a bunch of foids and niggers ranting about dumb shit. modern popular music which targets foids is similar

normies might tolerate skill sometimes, but they dislike it when they're given the choice to

Absolutely Evil.

This is why i never move an inch to anyone´s benefit, like a true Effendi.

Everything that incels do is one way or another wrong to normies. They just couldn't admit that they want unattractive men to fuck off from their lives irl and online. They would be publicly hypocritical if they didn't cover their shitting on incels.

Brutal failo effect pill

true tbh

as soon as foids took over a field like eg. poetry, skill was seen as a bad thing and it turned into a bunch of foids and niggers ranting about dumb shit. modern popular music which targets foids is similar

normies might tolerate skill sometimes, but they dislike it when they're given the choice to
Normies hate skill because they don't have any; they get by on social posturing. Women respect status, not skill.
I have had times where I proved to people who doubted me that I had more skill or brains than they gave me credit for, but it just made them angry. The people who hate us NEED to hate us.

All incels should know how to defend themselves, mogging chads in fights is lifefuel.

a lot of great minds where incels. I dont see myself as anything special but I have a vision in my head for a world without NTs that I become a genocidal dictator and kill all NT faggots off and create paradise

So, I have been LDARing for about 1 year now.
I do however have some sets of skills.
I worked hard to further improve them, and I can tell you something, it's not worth it.

Unless it serves you as some sort of distraction. Or if you freshly immigrated into a wealthy country .

I used to be so naive when I though that improving my existing skills will improve my worth and increase my chances of getting a job that suits me.
I used to privately do construction, gardening, working on dads cars and repairing electronics. I can also speak 3 languages

Yet no one gives a damn, I tried so often, no one is interested. I was born in the country I currently live in, employers only go for the immigrants, because they work for like 5$ per hour. Or for good looking dudes, so they can "improve" the appearance of their shitty companies.

Not only that but people will often mock you for literally having skills.
I've lost count of how many times I've heard shit like:

"People at you age go to parties and hang with girls, instead of ______"

"You have alot of retro tech at home? Why is someone at your age interested in that?"

"You can repair cars? You don't even have a driver's license"

"Why don't you do some sort of sport instead?"

Worst thing is that, if someone that is socially seen as decent-looking. They'd be praising them as highly skilled and intelligent, unique, valuable and what not.

Fuck this shit, and fuck this country. Just let all the immigrants in and get flooded by criminals. If this is what want
Everything that incels do is one way or another wrong to normies. They just couldn't admit that they want unattractive men to fuck off from their lives irl and online. They would be publicly hypocritical if they didn't cover their shitting on incels.
Agreed. They will deride you if they see that you have a good skill and say shit like "Oh I know someone who can do this better" or "I've seen better" or things like that. At worst they directly insult you, at best you get backhanded compliments. They don't want to admit that incels who are inferior to them in looks could be even remotely good at any sort of skill. Because to them we are subhuman scum who should have never been born. It is in their nature to want us to die because they see us as genetic abominations.