Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having sex improves both job satisfaction and job engagement making sex-havers better employees.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
It's over for moneymaxxers and incel wagecucks.

On average sex-havers feel better after a night of sex generally (positive morning state affect) and are more engaged employees (via indirect effect) at work and they like their jobs more the morning after (strong positive, statistically significant relation between job satisfaction.

Sexworkinfl

From the Bedroom to the Office: Workplace Spillover Effects of Sexual Activity at Home by Leavitt et al. (2019).

Download the whole study here.

Last edited:
over for us
doesn't matter really since i'm a NEET though

Incels were born to lose :feelsrope:

Wanted to make an edit to the incomplete last sentence... *(strong positive, statistically significant relation between job satisfaction and sex the night before).

turns out you only have 15 minute window between posting and editing close. What's up with that? :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
True if i had women to hug and kiss i would be more productive and actually care about the society aswell

True if i had women to hug and kiss i would be more productive and actually care about the society aswell

I wonder if sex-havers also have better grades in uni and high school after controlling for other factors. Most research on sex and academic performance only focuses only on low IQ low inhib idiot normies who drop out early and have sex unprotected resulting in teenage pregnancies

I would hypothesize that a responsible sex life between the ages 15 - 18 massively boosts overall mood, confidence and academic performance in school. Same goes for college and beyond.

Incels miss out on so much - they should have given us 15 to 20 minutes extra on tests because of our inceldom. Just like dyslectics, autists and other mentalcels.

Last edited:
people who have sex are better

This is one factor why there are so many unemployed, suicidal & isolated autists. Nothing to look forward to that gets you through the shit of working, you're cut off from everyone else; you're in the dark & only in the spotlight when it's someone using you in some shape or form.

We're not wanted or rewarded by the herd.

It's really telling when an autists preferred environment would be away from everyone else & left to simply spend all day invested in a passion that transitions into obsession. The rules & limitations are clear & defined rather than always in a state of flux & inconsistent.

Last edited:
I don't understand how you can be a sex-having normie or chad with a reasonably cute girlfriend and still be unmotivated or underperforming. It only makes sense when you're genetic shit like me.

Wanted to make an edit to the incomplete last sentence... *(strong positive, statistically significant relation between job satisfaction and sex the night before).

turns out you only have 15 minute window between posting and editing close. What's up with that? :feelsseriously:
These forums are oldschool, Gen z aint used to that

over for us
doesn't matter really since i'm a NEET though
Same. Hopefully I could be a NEET for the rest of my life
I don't understand how you can be a sex-having normie or chad with a reasonably cute girlfriend and still be unmotivated or underperforming. It only makes sense when you're genetic shit like me.
True. It’s just funny to see chad struggle or demotivated. They literally fuck stacies all the time yet they still complain. We are the only people who have the right to complain. Inceldom is worse than the holocaust

Last edited:
You aren't entitled to having motivation
Images

There is literally no reason to make money or care about your life if you don't have sex. "Moneymaxxers" are getting cucked fighting somebody else's faggot war

When a human is denied sex, he becomes less than human. Over time he becomes a grotesque circus freak who lives out his life masturbating pointlessly to anime with his sub-four inch dick. Forever damaged, an incomplete being. Years of solitary confinement having taken its toll. Sexual libido all but gone as the hair begins to grey. Incapable of reintegrating. Incapable of anything. No hope, no salvation. Only the relentless passage of the clock's hands, signifying the seconds, minutes and hours being rotted away in the basement. How many such years remain? The only light, that maybe the devil may appear willing to buy your soul in exchange to become Chad for a mere night. And yet that light casts the shadow of your recessed chin on the wall. The devil enjoys playing tricks on you, you see. As he has done all your rotten life.

In Buddhism, it is said that to be reincarnated as a women is punishment for having sinned as a man in your past life.

But I say that to be reincarnated as an incel is punishment for having sinned as a woman. It's the only explanation that makes sense. The only way that the Universe just doesn't just implode in on itself a moment from now due to the injustice it contains.

And what is the punishment for an incel who sins you say? That I do not know. But I bet it isn't good.

Last edited:
When a human is denied sex, he becomes less than human. Over time he becomes a grotesque circus freak who lives out his life masturbating pointlessly to anime with his sub-four inch dick. Forever damaged, an incomplete being. Years of solitary confinement having taken its toll. Sexual libido all but gone as the hair begins to grey. Incapable of reintegrating. Incapable of anything. No hope, no salvation. Only the relentless passage of the clock's hands, signifying the seconds, minutes and hours being rotted away in the basement. How many such years remain? The only light, that maybe the devil may appear willing to buy your soul in exchange to become Chad for a mere night. And yet that light casts the shadow of your recessed chin on the wall. The devil enjoys playing tricks on you, you see. As he has done all your rotten life.

In Buddhism, it is said that to be reincarnated as a women is punishment for having sinned as a man in your past life.

But I say that to be reincarnated as an incel is punishment for having sinned as a woman. It's the only explanation that makes sense. The only way that the Universe just doesn't just implode in on itself a moment from now due to the injustice it contains.

And what is the punishment for an incel who sins you say? That I do not know. But I bet it isn't good.
YOLO and you're suffering for no reason.
Majo cope

Incels miss out on so much - they should have given us 15 to 20 minutes extra on tests because of our inceldom. Just like dyslectics, autists and other mentalcels.

Extra time on tests is available for people that can document a learning disability or difficulty concentrating for an extended period of time. Many incels are non-NT so if they have proper evidence of this they can seek these kinds of time modifications.

over for wagecels

Suifuel for incels who don't have rich parents. :feelscry:

Man lands on moon.

Having sex is basically like doing a line of coke while injecting heroin.

It's not a surprise that people who have regular access to that are capable of working hard.

That's obvious but people will still deny it to us because we're ugly. Of course if u haf a great fuck, or fuck frequently with a significant partner, then your days will be better