Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HAVING ONE SIDED HEADPHONES IS GIGA CRINGE !!! PIECE OF SHIT

Izayacel

Izayacel

SEELEN SchlachtER "
★★★★★
10%
Ok Not Gonna Lie , " Phillip In Ear Headphones " are one of the Most Durable and their Sound is Perfect

This Time they Holded for 6 Months but Yesterday the Headphones Cracked , and its One Sided ( What is Annoying as Fuck ) . But new Ones are on the Way ( The Same Ones because they are litteraly Broken lol ( Cheap , and Best Durability / Fit ) :feelskek:

Here is the Link to the Phones , Highly Recommended ! : DURABLE BEST " IN EAR HEADPHONES

Inceldom discussed!

How much did they pay you to make this post. :feelshehe:

Headphones mog earphones hard. Better sound, better mic and they dont always fall out

Headphones mog earphones hard. Better sound, better mic and they dont always fall out
with headphones you mean those Big ones that Hover your Ear instead of Going in it? . If so yea they are Worse IMO

I always use in Ears , and Phillips Ones are REALLY GOOD .

with headphones you mean those Big ones that Hover your Ear instead of Going in it? . If so yea they are Worse IMO

I always use in Ears , and Phillips Ones are REALLY GOOD .
The only advantage i see that Earphones are lighter in weight, other than that Headphones mog them in almost any other category

They seem cool. Im deaf on left ear, lol. I usually cut the right one off not to dangle around.

They seem cool. Im deaf on left ear, lol. I usually cut the right one off not to dangle around.
what ? why your deaf , or was it from birth? . And is there no Sound at all or can you still hear a little ?

what ? why your deaf , or was it from birth? . And is there no Sound at all or can you still hear a little ?
I had strong ear infection and nurse ruptured my eardrum accidentally, i was 9. Im completely deaf on it.

I had strong ear infection and nurse ruptured my eardrum accidentally, i was 9. Im completely deaf on it.
ah that sucks , my condolences .

Ok Not Gonna Lie , " Phillip In Ear Headphones " are one of the Most Durable and their Sound is Perfect

This Time they Holded for 6 Months but Yesterday the Headphones Cracked , and its One Sided ( What is Annoying as Fuck ) . But new Ones are on the Way ( The Same Ones because they are litteraly Broken lol ( Cheap , and Best Durability / Fit ) :feelskek:

Here is the Link to the Phones , Highly Recommended ! : DURABLE BEST " IN EAR HEADPHONES

In your title, you say it’s cringe, but in the post, you praise them.

Can you explain ?

In your title, you say it’s cringe, but in the post, you praise them. Can you explain ?
In his title our friendcel says that ONE is cringe, and in his great post TWO of them together are praised indeed. More explanations are needed! @Izayacel

Last edited:
In your title, you say it’s cringe, but in the post, you praise them.

Can you explain ?
its cringe that the headphones became one sided , the Headphones themselfs are good .

i just get get the cheapest ones from the store or from temu

I have audio technica, Razer and JBL headphones and earbuds

i just get get the cheapest ones from the store or from temu
Store dosnt have phillips sometimes . I should just Order 2 Headphones at a time in the Future tbh . But its Really not Needed given how long these Headphones Last Anyways

I always have earphones in, almost day and night. Wake up in the morning with one under my back. When seeing people outside with headphones, I always think: BASED. In every way.

Last edited:

JBL Headphones Better.

I hate in ear headphones. But yeah the cable always breaks on headphones, they're probably made to break after a certain time so you have to buy new ones. Piece of shit manufacturers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back