Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having no friends sucks ass

trollingthunder

trollingthunder

Unattractive failure
★★
You know its over when ur standing alone with no friends outside while you see other people bonding.:fuk:

friends suck ass

Being a lonely celibatus is the worst expirience of my life

eh im so used to being friendless it’s become second nature to stare at the wall with soulless eyes.

I'll be your friend.

A coworker asked Dylann roof if he played video games he told him that he goes home and only stares at a wall idk why but its funny

It's actually good the are normie anyway.

It makes inceldom ten times worse.

Having "friends" as an incel is mostly about getting mogged and they rarely invite you or not at all when they really go to have fun. Probably because incel genetics being present lowers their chances to get laid. I've been close when others had sex and once one started to kiss stacy in front of me intensivily. I left the apartment and went home being very angry.

Lol, never really had friends myself.
If you're truly ugly, normies are blind to any character traits beyond that.
You're likely to be the butt of jokes. I know I was. Not like the friendly kind of jokes, the "you're some kind of inferior genetic specimen and we're justified in making your life hell' jokes. It's not fair :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

I don't want normie friends

friends for what? so they can ignore you when you call them? fuck them. so they can ignore you when they go out but never invite you? fuck them. they can die