Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having narrow shoulders makes me wanna kill myself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22907
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22907

Incel Incarnate
-
Not a single shirt/jacket/hoodie fits without it drooping at my shoulders, every piece of clothing I wear looks like it's one of those oversized hoodies. I get framemogged hard ,even by manlets and sometimes even by foids. I stopped going to the gym because I realized nothing will make my shoulders broader and deltmaxxing is a cope when you have subpar wingspan. You can't even gymmax in peace knowing you have the frame of Projared :feelsrope:

0a3.png

Last edited:
Did he get into shit for hanging with JB's or something?

Your frame is what decides if you're a man. It's brutal.

Yup, what I hate is how limiting it is. I can't put on muscle for shit because of how small and narrow my bones are. It also makes your grip strength and overall strength much weaker. Can't even ogremaxx

This hurts alot. Having narrow shoulders and an overall shit frame is extremely limiting, in every aspect of the word. Wristcels unite :dab:

Did he get into shit for hanging with JB's or something?

He opened a tumblr and asked fans to send him nudes or something. Pretty stupid knowing he could get blackmailed some day, which indeed he did get. Didn't even need to be true, once the accusations came rolling in his career was basically over.