Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Having less casual sex has been bad for women's mental health, docs warn.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Women can't ride the same amount of cock for a few months, end of the world, a health crisis, somebody do something. 30% of men are virgins, it's ok, they have toxic personalities and sex is not necessary teeeheheheheh, being a virgin your whole life won't be bad for your mental health sweaty xD. FUCK YOU.

The findings revealed that those who had casual sex with a stranger dropped from 12 per cent just before lockdown to 1.4 per cent during.

The lack of casual sex allowed due to the risk of catching the coronavirus had an impact on women’s wellbeing.

“Women with a greater enjoyment of casual sex reported a greater perceived effect of lockdown on their wellbeing”, the lead reasearcher Liam Wignall, a lecturer in psychology, wrote for The Conversation.

The correlation was “significant”, according to the report in the Journal of Sex Research.

But the researchers did not offer an explanation as to why it men did not suffer in the same way.

Yeah, its very bad for our mental health too... Oh I forgot nobody gives a fuck to our mental health, just to kweeeens mental health

Ohhh the poor wahmen, they're not able to have casual sex with chad anymore. Boo Hoo. They should've showered more. Or maybe it's their personalteehee.

GOOD. I AM ROOTING FOR THE VIRUS. I HOPE IT KEEPS MUTATING UNTIL IT WIPES US ALL OUT.

ENTITLED, SELF CENTERED WHORES. I FUCKING HATE THEM AND I HATE THE WEST THAT ENABLES THEM AND MAKES THIS DEGENERATE LIFESTYLE POSSIBLE.

Just reading this piece of crap ruined my mood. Fuck that shit. Fuck women. And fuck society.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

They aren’t entitled to good mental health

JUST LOVE YOURSELF SWEATY TEE HEE :NAILS EMOJI:

united cuckdom, not even once

The findings revealed that those who had casual sex with a stranger dropped from 12 per cent just before lockdown to 1.4 per cent during.

The lack of casual sex allowed due to the risk of catching the coronavirus had an impact on women’s wellbeing.

“Women with a greater enjoyment of casual sex reported a greater perceived effect of lockdown on their wellbeing”, the lead reasearcher Liam Wignall, a lecturer in psychology, wrote for The Conversation.

The correlation was “significant”, according to the report in the Journal of Sex Research.

But the researchers did not offer an explanation as to why it men good looking men that have sex did not suffer in the same way.

They act as if this is some kind of esoteric knowledge. JFL.
@your personality

This was supposed to be a reply to your comment but I forget to press reply kek

:feelskek:

385-3858180_16193-le-happy-merchant.png

no clue how this country once occupied 25% of the planet

Ohhh the poor wahmen, they're not able to have casual sex with chad anymore. Boo Hoo. They should've showered more. Or maybe it's their personalteehee.

GOOD. I AM ROOTING FOR THE VIRUS. I HOPE IT KEEPS MUTATING UNTIL IT WIPES US ALL OUT.

What happened to “There are better things in life than sex inkwell. You can be happy without it :soy:“?
Gone, ignored, and dismissed cuz it doesn't fit the narrative (women = good, men = bad).

ENTITLED, SELF CENTERED WHORES. I FUCKING HATE THEM AND I HATE THE WEST THAT ENABLES THEM AND MAKES THIS DEGENERATE LIFESTYLE POSSIBLE.

Just reading this piece of crap ruined my mood. Fuck that shit. Fuck women. And fuck society.
This sums up everything.

Yeah, its very bad for our mental health too... Oh I forgot nobody gives a fuck to our mental health, just to kweeeens mental health
They only care about your mental health in the context of finding a reason to imprison you for being a threat.

They should start roping of it is so bad. :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: Fking whores.

Women can't ride the same amount of cock for a few months, end of the world, a health crisis, somebody do something. 30% of men are virgins, it's ok, they have toxic personalities and sex is not necessary teeeheheheheh, being a virgin your whole life won't be bad for your mental health sweaty xD. FUCK YOU.
The media and mass bias favoring women/valuing their “””””problems””””” while ignoring men’s or even actively shaming men for even daring to bring up a relevant problem facing men is just depressing at this point. It’s become so obvious what the bias and double standards are yet nobody seems to notice and nobody seems to care. It’s all so tiresome.

Only women though

what's the "warning" about?
i would fuck them casually but they won't let me.

what's the "warning" about?
i would fuck them casually but they won't let me.
Lol indeed
Only women though
Because it’s not considered a problem when men can’t get laid even if it’s making men depressed and miserable, that’s clearly just men’s fault for not “manning up” and “self improve” maxing lol

Last edited:
When men have a problem it’s their own fault. When women have a problem it’s apparently also men’s fault. /s
Couldn't spend a few weeks without nigger dick
Kek

Here, have a thread related to why casual sex is bad.

For women sex is a bodily function like sleep, food or shitting, they're doing it 5 times a week since they're like 12 and have a bodycount of 30 before turning 20.

Only for men it is something special.

Foids: "Sex for me, not for thee."
It's a lot like when everybody is concerned about breast cancer but by comparison nobody gives a shit about testicular cancer.

Last edited:
Imagine trusting the progressive establishment with anything at this point.

Imagine trusting the progressive establishment with anything at this point.
I am a firm believer that a majority of human beings are fucking imbeciles at this point, dare I say it, it's the human condition, or at least the modern one anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back