Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One casual cock and that it, she’s gonna change.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, one casual cock and that it, she’s gonna change, not only is she now a whore but she will soon be a self-entitled one, a feminist one in many cases because if a woman can’t be loyal to what nature intended by just waiting to be in a relationship before all this sexual stuff then why wouldn’t she be disloyal in general and be a self-entitled manipulator like the majority of women?

After all this, a woman won’t change for the better but for worse.

they always get into this system because "it's worth it in the long run", look at all the whores who decide they need to lose their virginity no matter what by a certain age, just to get it over with

this is why even shy or weird girls are always part of the same system, they get their dose of casual sex and premarital partners and feel it's all worth it in the end, far better than waiting for the right person, it doesn't even matter if they don't particularly like getting fucked by an almost complete stranger at age 12, they gotta get into this system and be a part of it, for the status and in hope of reaching chads

doesn't even matter if it doesn't jibe with their initial personality and mindset, gotta go with the flow and be a fucking whore or else

I met this girl online when we were both 15. At first she was very nice to me, loving even. She lived in some shithole and had 0 friends in real life + I was one of the first people that she met online. Things only took a turn for worse as she received more and more male attention online. Suddenly I was no longer cute in fact she began beliteling me and mocking my appearance.

I think by then she was already ruined and a whore despite not having any physical contact with men.

Eventually she started meeting guys she met online, moved to a better place and then had more and more sexual partners. Now she is married with a child. She attempted to connect with me after several years of not talking to me but I rejected her. I don't know why this dumb whore thinks that I am an "old friend" when I absolutely despise her. On that note I realized that imprinting matters a lot. I am ugly but because I was one of the first guys in her life she still remembers me more than a decade later.

So really what makes women whores is excess of male attention. That's something that only extremely ugly women can avoid

I met this girl online when we were both 15. At first she was very nice to me, loving even. She lived in some shithole and had 0 friends in real life + I was one of the first people that she met online. Things only took a turn for worse as she received more and more male attention online. Suddenly I was no longer cute in fact she began beliteling me and mocking my appearance.

I think by then she was already ruined and a whore despite not having any physical contact with men.

Eventually she started meeting guys she met online, moved to a better place and then had more and more sexual partners. Now she is married with a child. She attempted to connect with me after several years of not talking to me but I rejected her. I don't know why this dumb whore thinks that I am an "old friend" when I absolutely despise her. On that note I realized that imprinting matters a lot. I am ugly but because I was one of the first guys in her life she still remembers me more than a decade later.

So really what makes women whores is excess of male attention. That's something that only extremely ugly women can avoid
nice story, in reading this though i still see an older evil even before the internet. namely the excess of chad male attention constantly bombarding even average to below average women.

it's like some guys realize at a very early age that they can fuck a great amount of other men's future wives if they try hard enough, and are determined to do so, while everyone else (parents of male nerds, teachers, even priests) all pretend that it's not happening.

this attempt to fuck as many of other men's future wives as possible does end up with plenty of chads getting laid, but it also enormously raises the egos of women, and creates a toxic culture of competitive men and egotistic women that will initially blindside and shock average men trying to enter it, before rejecting them completely.

if it wasn't a real then every woman you meet wouldn't need both hands to count how many men have managed to fuck her without marrying her.

nice story, in reading this though i still see an older evil even before the internet. namely the excess of chad male attention constantly bombarding even average to below average women.

it's like some guys realize at a very early age that they can fuck a great amount of other men's future wives if they try hard enough, and are determined to do so, while everyone else (parents of male nerds, teachers, even priests) all pretend that it's not happening.

this attempt to fuck as many of other men's future wives as possible does end up with plenty of chads getting laid, but it also enormously raises the egos of women, and creates a toxic culture of competitive men and egotistic women that will initially blindside and shock average men trying to enter it, before rejecting them completely.

if it wasn't a real then every woman you meet wouldn't need both hands to count how many men have managed to fuck her without marrying her.

Chads are very evil people. I heard some of them talk and it made me realize that they get off at the idea of deflowering girls and ruining them for others. Also having sex with people's mothers and cucking men, It's how they assert dominance

Chads are very evil people. I heard some of them talk and it made me realize that they get off at the idea of deflowering girls and ruining them for others. Also having sex with people's mothers and cucking men, It's how they assert dominance
Based. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Nuff said.

i also witness them doing things that aren't explicitly "evil" but just a casual kind of nasty, like staying in touch with exes forever, even if the women moved on and got married, they don't feel any guilt whatsoever texting those women every other day, because "everyone does it" or some shit

there are no good women, only the ones that started riding the cock carousel and the ones that didn't start yet

there are no good women, only the ones that started riding the cock carousel and the ones that didn't start yet
‘Yet’. Man, it’s so over at this point.

she tried contacted you because she wants an emotional tampon, many married foids do this, have a beta orbiter to complain to while they fuck their husbands

They can be my whore and that’s it. I just want love that’s all

According to soyciety they're not evil. It's shy introverted non-dominant men who are evil.

if u are doing this casually you are just a whore, doesn't matter how many

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back