Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a slow metabolism mogs have a fast metabolism

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Having a slow metabolism is better than having a fast metabolism because you can just eat one meal a day to lose weight try eating 5 meals a day to gain weight eating 5 meals costs more money time and effort than eating one meal a day I don’t feel bad for somebody that only has to eat 1000 calories while I gotta 3000 just to barely put on any weight if I wanted to gain 30 pounds I’d probably have to eat 4000 calories a day and it’ll still take me a year at least to gain 30 pounds off 4000 calories that’s a long time to gain 30lbs maybe with 5000 calories I can put on 10-20lbs in 6-8 months wouldn’t count on it tho

You can gain 100 pounds easily just by eating a ton or force feeding yourself.

Disagree.

Lean is sexy; Fat is gross.

I enjoy my fast metabolism because I can eat speed mukbang my double lunch like a super fat nigger in front of my fat nigger friends for fun, and I can still keep my weight while being strong and looking relatively strong

It would suck that I gotta eat 5-7 meals a day just to be at a decent weight
No. Just eat 1-2 high calorie meals. Your stomach will get used to it.

@Reclusemaxer you're 5'9 and 140 pounds? That's my goal weight before I start working out.

Being overweight fucks your smv much more than being underweight. Also, eating more seems easier tbh.

Being overweight fucks your smv much more than being underweight. Also, eating more seems easier tbh.
this, niggas acting like eating tons of high tier fat food is hard, meanwhile the average fattie has to starve himself to lose weight

It is a BMI of exactly 18, which is the healthiest BMI.
BMI is retarded, mine is 21.6 and I look too skinny so how the fuck can 18 be healthy?

5'4 160lbs beefy gymmaxxed Chad here lol. My metabolism is slow as shit I had to cut a lot to get down to this weight. Much rather be a framelet with a fast metabolism who can eat a shit ton of food because cutting fucking sucks

it's over for lardmaxxers

this, niggas acting like eating tons of high tier fat food is hard, meanwhile the average fattie has to starve himself to lose weight
Yeah, when food is in abundance like today obesity is a much bigger problem.

Eating 5 meals takes longer than 1 meal
Doesn’t matter if you are hungry.

Easier eating 1000 calories than 4000 calories

ngl I cant comprehend how some people can get fat like i feel like i would need to force feed myself until i vomit but because of the vomitting i wouldnt be able to get fat so maybe eat every hour a small meal=? if a fat dude would body swap with me he would be mindblown (and kys because he would have a pectus excavatum)

ngl I cant comprehend how some people can get fat like i feel like i would need to force feed myself until i vomit but because of the vomitting i wouldnt be able to get fat so maybe eat every hour a small meal=? if a fat dude would body swap with me he would be mindblown (and kys because he would have a pectus excavatum)
I was always a skinny dude but I was able to bulk a bit with drinking lots of cream and eating lots of peanut butter

So you have a perfect opportunity to cope through life with junk food and not get fat from it, yet you whine and complain.

Shut the fuck up. You don't know how bad the other side with. Imagine suffering through miserable life and not even being able to get a dopamine rush from a tasteful meal, because you get obese from eating and it fucks up your SMV even more.

BTW the older you get the slower your metabolism gets, so don't worry, when your balls finally drop you'll finally get your "wish" you desire so much. Stupid teenagers.

So you have a perfect opportunity to cope through life with junk food and not get fat from it, yet you whine and complain.

Shut the fuck up. You don't know how bad the other side with. Imagine suffering through miserable life and not even being able to get a dopamine rush from a tasteful meal, because you get obese from eating and it fucks up your SMV even more.

BTW the older you get the slower your metabolism gets, so don't worry, when your balls finally drop you'll finally get your "wish" you desire so much. Stupid teenagers.
I’m outta high school already and still can’t gain weight I wouldn’t mind having a fast metabolism if I was 20 pounds heavier if you gain weight from eating too much junk food that’s on you learn to eat in moderation greycel