Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having a naturally performant body, but narrow shoulders make you look like a frail bitch

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I fucking hate it. Im not objectively strong but extremely strong for my size, winning agaisnt guys bigger than me and stalling gymcels in arm wrestling. I also am one of the fastest guys know (almost no one was able to outrun me, specially in explosive speed which is about reaching maximum speed in the shortest amount of time possible) and also have really high natural stamina (other guys would almost puke doing cardio while im fine).

I have an actually very athletic and performant body naturally while having 0 training. But I look like a frail paper bitch just brcause of bad frame. I fucking hate it. I would give away all the real performance of my body for APPARENT performance. It doesnt matter to br able to do shit. I tmatters to LOOK like you are able to.

Being a framecel is hell. I would slaughter an entite village to have wide shoulders.

Last edited:
Is there plastic surgery to make your shoulder wider? I know there is none for wide hips but maybe shoulders are ok since adding is easier than subtracting. Other than plastic surgery though I think there is nothing framecels can do.

Does the guy on the left mog you, or is it not that bad?

Ive contacted serveral surgeons and they said that shoulder widening is absolutely possible, if you get your clavicles lengthened then your back plates will also expand and stretch so it will look natural.

My Frame is also narrow, not so narrow like yours but relatively still narrow, my head Looks proportionally to big for my Frame.

I fucking hate it. Im not objectively strong but extremely strong for my size, winning agaisnt guys bigger than me and stalling gymcels in arm wrestling. I also am one of the fastest guys know (almost no one was able to outrun me, specially in explosive speed which is about reaching maximum speed in the shortest amount of time possible) and also have really high natural stamina (other guys would almost puke doing cardio while im fine).

I have an actually very athletic and performant body naturally while having 0 training. But I look like a frail paper bitch just brcause of bad frame. I fucking hate it. I would give away all the real performance of my body for APPARENT performance. It doesnt matter to br able to do shit. I tmatters to LOOK like you are able to.

Being a framecel is hell. I would slaughter an entite village to have wide shoulders.

Same. My clavicles are 15-inches and everyone treats me like a disabled person.

Ub8Udor
GUYS LISTEN it is POSSIBLE to widen your shoulders via surgery, this guy here had clavicle lengthening done

Zyros back at it again with mid-week grind threads

This Picture is from a polish or russian Bodybuilding Forum, it Shows a guy who was very frustrated with his Frame.

You can clearly see that he had clavicle lengthening, because his Frame is a lot broader while he didnt added more muscle mass

Waste of good genetics,start training

Please explain more. Prices and risks
Price is 15.000-16.000 Dollars (around 12-14.000 Euros, according to doctor eppley)

Leif Rogers charges over 20k

The only Risk MIGHT be a decreased or increased range of Motion (BUT this is often only the case on shoulder width reduction surgeries)

This here Shows a shoulder width reduction surgery

A shoulder broadening surgery would be basically the same, and YES the back plates would also becoming more wide through clavicle lengthening, because they are attached to the clavicles so they expand too

Skull>>>shoulders. I have broad shoulders and a small weird skull and I can SMELL the mogging from other large skull people. Trust me.

Skull>>>shoulders. I have broad shoulders and a small weird skull and I can SMELL the mogging from other large skull people. Trust me.

I have a decent/big skull but it actually accentuates the "bobblehead" effect

@Zyros what's your bideltoid measurement?

I out lifted my fat and chubby friends by 100 pounds and everyone thought I couldn't lift the bar because I store zero fat in my arms. This is how big of a failo not storing fat in your arms is. Everyone thinks I'm a scrawny weakling because I don't store fat in my arms.

You are tall, white and good looking, why are you humble bragging?
Being 5'11 and good looking is so hard isn't it?

@NEETAndTidy

zyros ur just a fakecel idk why ur even on here

Frame is such a cope lol. I have never had anyone compliment me for having broad shoulders or wide hips. Fuck the only thing frame is good for is athletics.

Zyros, why are you so obsessed with your frame? Go to Asia if you feel too weak for Europe

Sounds like me, I used to work out every other day but still looked anorexic despite eating a lot and drinking protein shakes.

I have 15 inch clavicles, 6.5 inch wrists, 5"7 height in EE

Any point of gymcelling? Just looking at these photos is suifuel

Why the fuck are you complaining about frame when you have a face like this?

zPTYYPU.jpghttp:
images

Get out of which ever Ethnicistan country you're in and come to the west where face matters the most. If that doesn't work run Asia.

What is your bideltoid?

You are tall, white and good looking, why are you humble bragging?

Being 5'11 and good looking is so hard isn't it?

@NEETAndTidy

Put me in a world where no one judges me by something I have no control over and I will thrive.

Put me in a world where everyone judges me by something I have no control over and I will become ruthless, destructive and violent.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yikes