Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Having a girlfriend/wife is the ultimate simpery

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It's degrading yourself because as men we're meant to pump and dump as many women as possible. That's why we have a never ending amount of sperm cells. Staying loyal to only one woman is the ultimate simpery because you're limiting yourself to only her out of a sense of "love" and "loyalty."

that only works with chads not with subhuman filth

It's degrading yourself because as men we're meant to pump and dump as many women as possible. That's why we have a never ending amount of sperm cells. Staying loyal to only one woman is the ultimate simpery because you're limiting yourself to only her out of a sense of "love" and "loyalty."
Bro you gotta stop coping that hard

that only works with chads not with subhuman filth
Depends on how much money you can make. GEOmaxxing is always an option. Even for ethnics.

Try to pump and dump as a subhuman.

I want to fuck big titty stacy

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Depends on how much money you can make. GEOmaxxing is always an option. Even for ethnics.
I call bullshit. GEOmaxxing does not work for blackcels. Unless they could go to their ancestral lands and even then they could me mogged because of the BBC

I call bullshit. GEOmaxxing does not work for blackcels. Unless they could go to their ancestral lands and even then they could me mogged because of the BBC
Look up the passport bros movement.

Unfortunately it is close to impossible for an incel to pump and dump, the execution is the key here not the idea.

It’s such a pointless discussion to imagine what chad should or shouldn’t go, given the choice. We will never be in that position

As men we’re not supposed to commit. We’re supposed to breed with as many foids as possible

as men we're meant to pump and dump as many women as possible
I don't agree with that. In hunter-gatherer society women couldn't supply enough food on their own to feed babies, they needed men to go out and bring them meat and stuff or the babies would die.

I want a loyal wife

It’s such a pointless discussion to imagine what chad should or shouldn’t go, given the choice. We will never be in that position

nigga talking about pumping and dumping like anyone here is capable

Commitment/Relationship/Marriage is a Scam.

What is this coping retardation? I don't need unlimited foids and their holes. I want a loyal cute gf that loves me.

Marriage is legal and paid cuckoldry, she will leave you and take your money while fucking other guys, no more guarantees that it would even be your progeny. ovER for tradcucks

The real play would be multiple girlfriends. pump and dump is useless because you don't really get anything from her. better to have a harem of women that are constantly around providing you with affection and worship