Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Haven't gone outside in six days

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

Autistic no friends KHHV veteran rotmaxxer
★★
Title.

No one wants to be my friend or have anything to do with me due to my subhumanity and autism. Due to spring break I don't have school, which I'm grateful for, yet it will end on Monday. I will be surprised if I don't fucking ropemaxx when I wake up that morning.

I hate this rotting. Make it stop :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

pussy shit. thats like a 1/10 of a grain of sand.

I assume you've been rotting at home in solitude for months on end?
Nerd Dog | Know Your Meme

you joined the military and became an inkwell too, holy brutal.
Not a literal veteran kek, I mean I'm an experienced rotmaxxer

Title.

No one wants to be my friend or have anything to do with me due to my subhumanity and autism. Due to spring break I don't have school, which I'm grateful for, yet it will end on Monday. I will be surprised if I don't fucking ropemaxx when I wake up that morning.

nigga is in school still and claiming incel. gtfo youngfag

Now try a year on for size. :feelsclown:

bro does it count if you have to work?
i havent gone outside except gym shopping or work for the past 11 years
ill put it simple.
Every since i turned 18 years old, i quit everything entirely.

last went outside months ago.

Rookie numbers. I haven't left the house this year.

Those are rookie numbers jfl

I didn't go outside for months even though I hated it

Yeah rookie numbers
The worst is when you spend all summer inside. The nice weather makes me feel guilty for staying in but I have nowhere to go

Title.

Kys and send me $

Title.

What do you do all day? How old are u?

Our lives are so fucking sad man, and on top of that people laugh at us, it's like they want to throw salt to our wounds just to laugh at us. What's the point of civilization if humans treat each other like this?

Don't ropemaxx. Roadmaxx with van an fertilizer

Beginner Level. In my rotting time a few years ago i havent seen sunlight for a few fcking months. But youre making progress.

That's nice. It's a comfy lifestyle imo. Better than wageslaving.
i can barely stand the guilt of leeching off my father even tho he makes a decent amount of money
i want to make money and do something
id love to work in conservation or something with outdoors/plants if i could work