Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every day is the same

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Has been the same for like 5years now. Does it ever become better and what should I do if it doesn't. I'm gonna sleep now at 7am and wake up at 4pm and I know that my day is gonna be the same bullshit doing nothing and waiting for something that isn't coming. But I really don't want to accept this is my life and work on what I can because it will never be enough to get anywhere. It's like I can't do anything but wait for a miracle. It's brutal man I don't want to do even 5 more weeks of this but I know I have to do another 50 years.

I feel like I wasted my life and every opportunity I was ever given. :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

what else is there to do? wage? that sucks to
wake up, coffee, wage 8-10 hours, video games 1-2hours, sleep and repeat for 50 years.
had a bad cold all week just want to stay home in bed but can't wagie gotta wage

what else is there to do? wage? that sucks to
wake up, coffee, wage 8-10 hours, video games 1-2hours, sleep and repeat for 50 years.
had a bad cold all week just want to stay home in bed but can't wagie gotta wage
I wish I could kill myself. I am too coward but it really would solve all the problems. And also solve other people's problems as even my family don't want me around. Useless is not enough of a word for me. I dot know what I am but I was an accident of the universe for sure.

Does it ever become better and what should I do if it doesn't.
It gets worse as we age because we're forced to wage slave more than currently, on top of our body's breaking down the older we get.

It seems pointless to talk about
A waste of time
Drifting out of consciousness
I don’t want any part of this

On and on
The days will change
And everything
Still feels the same
Keep my head
Above the waves
Or drown myself to numb the pain

Make tomorrow to a bettER day

It wont get better

I relate. Nothing to look forward to but just more of the same.