Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you noticed...

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
...that those who say ( including your parents ) 'don't do x', like 'don't play video games all day', or 'don't sit at home all the time' practically never or very very rarely offer any reasonable alternatives ?
Like I read books or browsed internet for years and those who said 'don't do it' haven't offered any realistic alternatives. Going outside year after year wouldn't be reasonable.
Deep down they probably understand that human beings crave for adventure, connections, sexual experiences, fun and life would be sad without these things but they know that these things are unreachable for uggos so they only tell 'don't do x' when they should have told to us if we were 'normal' people : 'don't play video games all day, better go have fun with girls'.

The Internet is my life. :feelsjuice:

parents: work all day (like a slave)
also parents: don't play all day, go outside (no fun allowed)
i can go outside and walk around the block and come back 30min later that's all i can do without the friends and a gf