Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you noticed our sense of personal space has grown more distant?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'm serious man. I remember over 30 years ago when I was a child again, everyone seemed closer to each other. People would get in your face. They didn't mind touching you. Other cultures are more warm. Oddly in cultures more common in warm climates. Conversely cold climates have distant personal space. Interior space too is wider in the more Aryan European countries.

But now if feels like by default we're at the mode of EVERYONE IS A PERVERT, AND THINKS YOUR A PERVERT, ALL FOR COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERVERSIONS, so everyone is hostile by default. Only permissive to the point of keeping society merely at peace. People only tolerate each other because no perversions are being committed in the moment. This is the social contract-- you hold the perversions like you hold anchovies on a pizza.

I would love to live in a small community full of frens :feelsbadman:

I would love to live in a small community full of frens :feelsbadman:
WHAT IF THERE WAS A FEMALE POLICE FORCE called "COP A FEEL"

Female cops that come up to you, flash you, and you feel their tits for no other reason than to make yourself feel better.

THANKS FOR THE TITS MAM :feelzez:

And then you go about your day like a breastfeelhaver

THIS NEEDS GOVERNMENT FUNDING. WE NEED THIS NOT UBI

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back