Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Have you lost the motivation to be important?

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I used to want to go to college to get an important career and to contribute to society. Now that I've fully absorbed the blackpill, I realize my achievements will never mean anything because I'm sub 5. Not only that but I may never get to continue my genetic lineage. Why aspire to contribute when you will die along with your ancestors?

Yes man all it can give you is opportunity to betabux 30+ used up wife who wont even love you. Its not worth it

"Too old" for young girls anyway. Important for roasties? Roasties not important for me

im too retarded anyway

Yes I have totally given up on trying to get an important job. I purposefully only earn how much I need to survive as a self employed bum. I have zero reason to try to do better.

I have lost motivation. Period.

Yeah, I got depressed and dropped out. I have no motivation to go back to college.

My desire to contribute to society is null but I still want to leave some legacy in the world in the form of music and a book/visual novel.

I want the incel movement to have literary representation, even though my story will have some elements of fantasy.

The things that I'd like to have can never truly exist in reality even if they did I'd have to be brainwashed to enjoy them and forget the black pill. As for the things that I do, they mean nothing to me. So assessing my situation. I'm a worthless being stuck in a worthless existence, at least from my perspective.
My desire to contribute to society is null but I still want to leave some legacy in the world in the form of music and a book/visual novel.

I want the incel movement to have literary representation, even though my story will have some elements of fantasy.
Your story will probably end up being reinterpreted by society to fit the normie world view. you'll end up seeing the only thing that actually means something to you be Bastarised. Like a father watching his daughter with daddy issues getting ganged up by a bunch of chads and Tyrones. it's over. Fuck contributing to the happiness of the people that made my life miserable.

Last edited:
NEET/LDAR for life here.

in my earlier adulthood i wanted to be a big success but i realized it was basically impossible and that it was called the 1 percent for a reason. 99 percent chance that you'll be nothing but another wageslave that would be lucky to make more than the average salary of 50k. wanting to be successful is cope. its a way of trying to forget how shit your life is by day dreaming of a better life that never will come. in fact you're just going to get older and its just going to get worse.

Yes bro, I used to have ambitions when I was younger but that’s all gone now. What’s the fucking point?

I don´t want to contribute to this cucked society, I hate it. I don´t want to be important, I want just money.

yes i dont think about the future at all i live day by day doing the bare minimum to survive, wageslaving is shite but its betetr than being homeless i guess.

Why would any incel man be motivated when he has nothing to live for

Yes I’ve started slacking. My GPA is prob gonna tank this semester. I would at least like to keep it at a 3.2

I never had this kind of motivation. I wanted to build my wealth.

Lately I ve been wanting to drop out of uni. Everything seems so pointless. But I want to moneymaxx so I can enjoy hopefully viable copes in the future

My life has ended at 18yr last year. I'm a dead meat running on dopamine rushes every now and then. My ambition for my future is erased. Even if I ascend I'm permanently damaged from my life experience (caused by autism) and knowing that I will never live the NT life.

I just want to be rich.

My life has ended at 18yr last year. I'm a dead meat running on dopamine rushes every now and then. My ambition for my future is erased. Even if I ascend I'm permanently damaged from my life experience (caused by autism) and knowing that I will never live the NT life.
Holy fuck, we are the same.

I never gave a fuck about being "important." I just want to be happy in a world that treats my group like shit.

All I want to do now is escape

I am still motivated to be important but no longer for foids.

I am driven by my own interests which mostly consist in gaining as much power and bucks as possible.

Also, although this is a cope, I hope to become famous so foids and cucks will be permanently pissed off by my success. A supposedly genetically inferior man who is an achiever and is famous, how can that be possible? Foids would worry : their genetic captors would say that I am worthless but facts would brutally disprove that conclusion