Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever seen your bullies get karma for the bad things they did?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I remember one bully i had in elementary school, he was a sporty blonde haired chad.
He bullied me a lot, and then one day he was diagnosed with diabetes. It was ironic that the sporty active Chad got diabetes while my then fat ass didn't get it.
Another bully of mine in elementary school got hit by a car near the school, but the hit wasn't too hard so he just got a broken leg.
At least He was out of school for 2 months and I didn't get bullied in that time.

there is no justice in this world.

Lol no, the only bully I had was a 6'7 brick shithouse Chad. He was a fucking giant while I was 5'6(5'9 now, but that was highschool). Last I heard he was just running through foid pussy like a scythe through ripe grain.

Yes.

My main bully in elementary school today is a fat lower middle class in a shitty job married with a ugly fat bitch and has 1 kid with her su8hahu8sauhsauhshasuhasuhauhsauhsuhashuas...

almost all bullies I had in HS look like absolute shit now, borderline incel tier.

karma doesnt exist just a made up cope concept so that people think the world being just and fair. all my bullies are successful and popular