Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got Bullied Yesterday by a Chad and Stacy in Public

LifeIsTrash

LifeIsTrash

Banned
-
I was out with a fellow incel enjoy a few brews in a pub-style restaurant. He had to run and I still had a full beer in hand so I decided to stay in and finish it. Upon finishing, and whilst waiting for the bill, I noticed the Chad/Stacy (lite) couple to my right were gone, and they left two Stellas on the table, both about 1/3 full. I HATE when people waste beer like that since I love it so much. Assuming they were gone, I ran over to the table and chugged both of their beers. About two seconds after returning to my table, I see Chad speedwalking towards me

>"WHAT THE FUCK BRO, WHY DID YOU JUST DRINK OUR BEERS?"

I was in shock:

>"I thought you were gone"

He responded:

>"No bro I was just hitting this (showed vape) what the absolute fuck bro you better get us another one"

I didn't want to get in any legal trouble for stealing the beer so I conceded:

>"I'm so sorry yes I will I just assumed you guys were gone and I didn't want to waste it my bad i will get another one for you guys"

>"yeah you better, jesus fuck"

I got them another beer and then left. It was so awkward because the waitress 100% knew what happened. I just thought I was harmlessly drinking beers that were going to get dumped anyway. He didn't have to do that, he wanted to bully me to impress his Stacylite GF so she's more attracted to him when they fuck.

At least try and be believable, graynigger

At least try and be believable, graynigger
There's absolutely nothing in any way unbelievable about this story, this would happen to anyone who got caught trying to do what I did if you're sub-5.

Stop trolling my posts.

Wtf, you are okay with drinking random people’s drinks jfl? That’s a great way to get diseases.

But that sounded like a good opportunity to laugh about the whole situation, but you made it cringe by leaving and not making a big joke about it.

Wtf, you are okay with drinking random people’s drinks jfl? That’s a great way to get diseases.

But that sounded like a good opportunity to laugh about the whole situation, but you made it cringe by leaving and not making a big joke about it.
>Wtf, you are okay with drinking random people’s drinks jfl? That’s a great way to get diseases.

I survived the Covid-19 pandemic, I'm not going to be scared of a few beers.

>t that sounded like a good opportunity to laugh about the whole situation, but you made it cringe by leaving and not making a big joke about it.

Realistically what would you have done in that situation?

>Wtf, you are okay with drinking random people’s drinks jfl? That’s a great way to get diseases.

I survived the Covid-19 pandemic, I'm not going to be scared of a few beers.
They could have had aids or something. Wtf is wrong with you?

>t that sounded like a good opportunity to laugh about the whole situation, but you made it cringe by leaving and not making a big joke about it.

Realistically what would you have done in that situation?
I would have laughed about it, and said “this is awkward, but yeah of course I’ll get you a beer. I’ll get more for myself as well until I’m shit faced. Care to join in getting shit faced?”

They could have had aids or something. Wtf is wrong with you?
If you're going outside to bars post-Covid (it never really went away, just got sidetracked by Ukraine and Israel) then you have much bigger things to worry about.
I would have laughed about it, and said “this is awkward, but yeah of course I’ll get you a beer. I’ll get more for myself as well until I’m shit faced. Care to join in getting shit faced?”
Sometimes you're not always that smooth when these situations arise. I would have probably said the same thing reading my stories from an outside POV, but it feels different in the moment.

@Biowaste Removal and @Chudpreet are trolling i think. There's nothing even slightly unbelievable about this story. When you're out and you see beers are you not tempted to drink it? Especially if you're already 5 or 6 beers in.

When you're out and you see beers are you not tempted to drink it? Especially if you're already 5 or 6 beers in.
I ran over to the table and chugged both of their beers. About two seconds after returning to my table, I see Chad speedwalking towards me

:feelskek:

GrAYs are getting funnier and funnier by the month @Grim_Reaper first the self doxxing retarded nigger now this

Yes... I drank their beers, went back to my table, and they must have saw me do that while walking back from their vape trip. Then he came up and started yelling. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.

Yes... I drank their beers, went back to my table, and they must have saw me do that while walking back from their vape trip. Then he came up and started yelling. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.
Do you just go around drinking random people's beverages :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul:

GrAYposts are so bizarre, its like something from an old family guy episode

LifeIsTrash

If you're going outside to bars post-Covid (it never really went away, just got sidetracked by Ukraine and Israel) then you have much bigger things to worry about.

Sometimes you're not always that smooth when these situations arise. I would have probably said the same thing reading my stories from an outside POV, but it feels different in the moment.
Yeah, you learn from your mistakes I guess.

These stories are just so random I can't even make one up if I tried, i congratulate OP on his creativity. You should do public pranks like Vitaly or Eric Kanevsky

Do you just go around drinking random people's beverages :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul:
I don't go out with the sole intention of doing it, but if I think someone is not going to come back, why would I not drink it? It's free alcohol.

I used to volunteer to clean up after family gatherings because I could clug everyone's unfinished wine and alcoholic beverages.

Honestly, fuck chads and stacies, but this is just stupid. This is how you get shit like diseases, and worse, prions.

Honestly, fuck chads and stacies, but this is just stupid. This is how you get shit like diseases, and worse, prions.
I mean if you leave the house post-Covid that is what you're risking. Covid never went away it just lost the public narrative.

:feelstastyman: Reddit may be more appropriate for you.

You're an fbi agent tryna make us incels look bad.

You're an fbi agent tryna make us incels look bad.
You're a troll trying to make us look bad with garbage language and improper use of English, make us all look like uneducated trash.

You should have killed them both and robbed him and fucked her!

- in candyland

I mean if you leave the house post-Covid that is what you're risking. Covid never went away it just lost the public narrative.
Covid was a massive hoax.

@Todd Thundercock is right.

If you actually believe that stupid shit you belong on Reddit.

Permaban Alt of intellectual and tortured soul

I think it's redditors who would be the ones freaking out about getting some hoax disease for drinking some else's drink. Even unprotected straight sex with someone with aids only yields a 4 in 10,000 chance of getting it. The chance of getting aids from drinking from someone's glass is basically nothing.

For some reason I have a hunch this may be @Intellectual back again. Might be wise to take a look at the IP

For some reason I have a hunch this may be @Intellectual back again. Might be wise to take a look at the IP
lol, good catch Chud! :feelskek:

It was exactly that. :feelsokman:

lol, good catch Chud! :feelskek:

It was exactly that. :feelsokman:
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Chudpreet is like a heat seeking missile, he has pin point accuracy when it comes to spotting fags.

@DarkStarDown @Mortis @Adolf Hitler
This guy just can’t learn his lesson :feelskek: Even the BBC spammer gave up, don’t know why Intecucktual and Pacinotroon keep trying to come back here

Who was that guy? :feelshaha:
Long story. Man, you should’ve registered long before you did. Would’ve been hilarious to see the wars you’d have with Misogynist Curry and others

Long story. Man, you should’ve registered long before you did. Would’ve been hilarious to see the wars you’d have with Misogynist Curry and others
Exactly. Too bad I came here late. I would have destroyed that Misogynist Curry nigger. It was funny to see him cope with "we waz white Aryan saar. AAP will destroy BJP saar :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

Who was @Indracel ?

Who was @
Indracel
@Indracel ?
Tamil in the West who was a leftist, troll, and femdom cuck who wrote fantasies that put @/balkanceI’s to shame. Dude literally wanted to be pegged and spanked by a blonde white woman

Tamil in the West who was a leftist, troll, and femdom cuck who wrote fantasies that put @/balkanceI’s to shame. Dude literally wanted to be pegged and spanked by a blonde white woman
He was a Brahmin too right?

I was out with a fellow incel enjoy a few brews in a pub-style restaurant. He had to run and I still had a full beer in hand so I decided to stay in and finish it. Upon finishing, and whilst waiting for the bill, I noticed the Chad/Stacy (lite) couple to my right were gone, and they left two Stellas on the table, both about 1/3 full. I HATE when people waste beer like that since I love it so much. Assuming they were gone, I ran over to the table and chugged both of their beers. About two seconds after returning to my table, I see Chad speedwalking towards me

I was in shock:

He responded:

>"No bro I was just hitting this (showed vape) what the absolute fuck bro you better get us another one"

>"I'm so sorry yes I will I just assumed you guys were gone and I didn't want to waste it my bad i will get another one for you guys"

I got them another beer and then left. It was so awkward because the waitress 100% knew what happened. I just thought I was harmlessly drinking beers that were going to get dumped anyway. He didn't have to do that, he wanted to bully me to impress his Stacylite GF so she's more attracted to him when they fuck.

Beer Bubbling GIF

BeerCel

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

@DarkStarDown @Mortis @Adolf Hitler
This guy just can’t learn his lesson :feelskek: Even the BBC spammer gave up, don’t know why Intecucktual and Pacinotroon keep trying to come back here
Fuck they will NEVER learn. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I can't wait for the Pacinotroon alt to drop so we can fuck them up together.

shouldve pissed in the glasses instead, lesson learned

I was in shock:

He responded:

Okay I'm just taking this from my point of view I have a history a long history of alcoholism my own mother died from alcoholism may she rot in hell I used to go to bars all the time very few Shenanigans like this would happen to me such as people accusing me of stealing or causing an issue with another Patron but when it happens damn it's bad news and I have to leave the bar honestly since I took the black pill it became a gateway to me quitting alcoholism because I mainly drink in bars anyway I replaced alcohol with marijuana and THC products and I feel much healthier and lost a lot of weight as a result of it but going to any social setting with sex havers especially alone is bad news for an incel just stay home bro and work on yourself