Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever seen someone else get black pilled?

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I remember seeing other people especially normies get black pilled. Some would call them ugly behind there backs or right to there face and some would give the side eye to some of them while trying to not laugh too.

It was very brutal seeing someone else get blackpilled for a change. It still hurts tho since it reminds me how worthless we are too society. But of course the normies who got called ugly will still be respected by more people then us and they still have a chance to get a foid. I never felt bad for the normies who got called ugly tho. Even some of my bullies got called ugly and i didn’t feel bad for them

tldr: just answer the title question

When I did some summer school program for extra credit once in middle school, one of the guys there was sitting off to the side crying because he had such a hard time socializing. This might not tie in directly with the Blackpill necessarily since it didn’t have to do with dating but seeing someone else come to realize what to expect from society was chilling for me as much as him.

When I did some summer school program for extra credit once in middle school, one of the guys there was sitting off to the side crying because he had such a hard time socializing. This might not tie in directly with the Blackpill necessarily since it didn’t have to do with dating but seeing someone else come to realize what to expect from society was chilling for me as much as him.
Poor dude, I have autism and I can relate a lot

I remember seeing other people especially normies get black pilled. Some would call them ugly behind there backs or right to there face and some would give the side eye to some of them while trying to not laugh too.

It was very brutal seeing someone else get blackpilled for a change. It still hurts tho since it reminds me how worthless we are too society. But of course the normies who got called ugly will still be respected by more people then us and they still have a chance to get a foid. I never felt bad for the normies who got called ugly tho. Even some of my bullies got called ugly and i didn’t feel bad for them

tldr: just answer the title question

Doesn’t make sense for a normie to be called ugly, Because “normie” (BY DEFINITION) is someone who is neithER ugly or attractive, so if they r getting called ugly they can’t be normie (unless in genERal they don’t get called ugly but it was an exceptional case of a hypERgamous foid with high standards calling him ugly or a group of normies/chads callin him ugly just to bully him and make him feel bad when he ain’t even ugly).

Doesn’t make sense for a normie to be called ugly, Because “normie” (BY DEFINITION) is someone who is neithER ugly or attractive, so if they r getting called ugly they can’t be normie (unless in genERal they don’t get called ugly but it was an exceptional case of a hypERgamous foid with high standards calling him ugly or a group of normies/chads callin him ugly just to bully him and make him feel bad when he ain’t even ugly).
normie is a different way of saying average and we all know that average is starting to become the new “ugly” relationship wise but they still have more success then us

My dad is starting to become blackpilled since he has only just realised that he is being cucked by his girlfriend, he only talks about it when he's drunk.

Yes. There was this very autistic kid at my school that I went with from elementary till high school. Kids would always pretend to be friends with him and basically just make fun of him because he couldn't really tell that they were making fun of him. Brutal shit man he was nice to everyone he did everything right but because of his autism and his sub human looks he was humiliated.

One of my friends, and thats a serious topic.
roped, way before I was even blackpilled.
That was a little after high school.
He was weird and none NT ,
Maybe it was the black pill but idk which got him.
may he rest in peace

Yes. There was this very autistic kid at my school that I went with from elementary till high school. Kids would always pretend to be friends with him and basically just make fun of him because he couldn't really tell that they were making fun of him. Brutal shit man he was nice to everyone he did everything right but because of his autism and his sub human looks he was humiliated.

Which race was he? Sounds like I could be the kid you knew, I also went to elementary with a half white half black mutt

Which race was he? Sounds like I could be the kid you knew, I also went to elementary with a half white half black mutt
He was white

Last year I was in 12th grade and this 5'6 ricecel manlet got made fun for being short by a fucking 7th grader.