Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever had somebody be nice to you outta pity ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I had people like that in high school that were nice to me outta pity they still didn’t invite me into their social circle unsurprisingly

I had people like that in high school that were nice to me outta pity they still didn’t invite me into their social circle unsurprisingly
I had tons of people be like that to me out of pity, but thats about it.

if you are an incel, and someone was nice to you, it was to gain something. Maybe they wanted your help with work/school work, maybe they wanted something material, or most likely they wanted to make themself seem virtuous to either themselves or other people.

if you are an incel, and someone was nice to you, it was to gain something. Maybe they wanted your help with work/school work, maybe they wanted something material, or most likely they wanted to make themself seem virtuous to either themselves or other people.

Me with my family

Not that i can remember

Yes, of course.

Can't remember when or how but it certainly happened

Yeah, the guy that bullied me to death in high school. I was diagnosed with a chronic muscular disease that caused me to lose most of my physical strength and prevented me from doing daily activities like walking, climbing the stairs, getting up if I sit too low etc..., and this guy bullied me again one day and pushed me, I felt on the ground and couldn't get up because of my disease. He said why aren't you getting up? I said I was diagnosed with a disease and I can't get up. At first he thought I was shitting him and told me to get up or he's going to kick my ass bad. When he saw that I was genuinely unable to get up, he looked at me with very sad eyes and offered his hand and helped me up and from that point on not only he never bullied me again, but protected me from other bullies.