Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "wHy ArE yOu sO qUiEt?"

F

fucknpcs

Greycel
Anyone else get asked this shit at work and other places where you see random fucks that dont't actually give a shit about you? I notice stuck up bitches that ignore me and I only see talking to thier circle of girl-buddies never get asked this. I "wonder" why. These normiefaggots actually expect me to still be social even after microaggressions and overhearing them say insulting things about me. :lasereyes:

Mogs me tbh. I don't even get asked that anymore and I am quiet as fuck.

Normfags are so fucking anoying

No but i've been asked a few times to sit and eat together with the other workers. I can't stand their smelly food and boring normie conversations. I always love to sit for myself and eat.

No but i've been asked a few times to sit and eat together with the other workers. I can't stand their smelly food and boring normie conversations. I always love to sit for myself and eat.
same, btw how old are you

Niggas will ostracize and bully you your entire childhood and adolescence then wonder why you're so quiet

This site is the only place where I get to yap :feelskek:

I got asked that a lot when I was in middle and high school. Then later in life no. I guess that when people mature they realize it's something they shouldn't really ask (on par with why are you fat and similars) so they keep it to themselves. You must be surrounded by immature people.

no one asks me anything because nobody cares about me

Me too. Nobody gives a shit about what I say or my opinion including my family. I have to get aggressive to be acknowleged.
Meanwhile normies get a free ticket to give their shitty retarded faggot opinion anywhere, I remember in many situations where I was the only one ignored. Even though my high IQ opinion would've mogged all of theirs

Tell them "Because I'm ugly". It works.

They don't care. It's a subtle disrespect.

Those faggoty fake ghey smiles and "how are you doing today" as if they actually give a shit.
Soyciety is like an abusive household. Fake smiles on the outside, nightmare on the inside.

I just want to be left alone

if it's any consolation this basically stops completely after age 19 or so and almost no one will talk to you about anything besides work, paper or plastic, etc

if it's any consolation this basically stops completely after age 19 or so and almost no one will talk to you about anything besides work, paper or plastic, etc

nope, some faggot that was my supervisor asked me that infront of another boss, and I was 30 back then. some beaner bitch also asked me why I don't talk when she was cutting my hair. of course, some cunt can be aloof, and nobody says anything about it.

nope, some faggot that was my supervisor asked me that infront of another boss, and I was 30 back then. some beaner bitch also asked me why I don't talk when she was cutting my hair. of course, some cunt can be aloof, and nobody says anything about it.
damn i've never had it at work usually no one cares. to be fair i did have the haircut thing happen to me, it happens if old ladies are cutting your hair and shit. i just started cutting my own hair long ago so i forgot all about that shit.

Mogs me tbh. I don't even get asked that anymore and I am quiet as fuck.
i was quiet for 3 years, i was friends wit heveryone at grade 9, then i experienced violent depression

It is an incel trait. They pretend you're quiet because they're trying to protect
their self concepts by blaming their non-socialness with you on you being quiet.

So you talk...

Soon after, they say stfu!

Anyone else get asked this shit at work and other places where you see random fucks that dont't actually give a shit about you? I notice stuck up bitches that ignore me and I only see talking to thier circle of girl-buddies never get asked this. I "wonder" why. These normiefaggots actually expect me to still be social even after microaggressions and overhearing them say insulting things about me. :lasereyes:
i used to get asked this at school i never fucking knew what to say god i hate foids so fucking much

No one outside my family asked me why I talk so little. I'm socially dead

i got asked that question like six times during all my life school life and my answer always was i dont know but it was always a huge suifuel to be asked that but it is true that u will never get asked that question after school ends, maybe only if u got a job or something that normies do, i remembered once i had to speak to all the class to ask for something and the basketball players say in loud voice "look he finally speak" and everyone starts clapping, then the girl that was in the closet at that time (years later i heard she wanted to be a boy a become a tomboy) is the only one that helps me, i wish her or him good whatever she want to be