Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you went to an all-boys boarding school...

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
..just like me.
At the one I spend a great deal of my childhood at, there were no girls, only boys.
So because of that, I didn't exactly grow up around girls, something that is important for you when your older.
Because it means you can actually communicate and socialize with girls, and get feel more comfortable around them and get them to like you.
But if you go to a boarding school where its only boys attending, it fucks up your ability to be social to girls.

lol ok chadcel
growing up around girls wont do shit when youre ugly

..just like me.
At the one I spend a great deal of my childhood at, there were no girls, only boys.
So because of that, I didn't exactly grow up around girls, something that is important for you when your older.
Because it means you can actually communicate and socialize with girls, and get feel more comfortable around them and get them to like you.
But if you go to a boarding school where its only boys attending, it fucks up your ability to be social to girls.
On the flip side there's less bullying via other guys trying to impress foids and compete, but it's not going to do shit once you're back into the real world.

On the flip side there's less bullying via other guys trying to impress foids and compete, but it's not going to do shit once you're back into the real world.
A lot of the boys were still assholes.
Based thing too, while at the school, once I punched a foid teacher and called a black boy a nigger.
Not at the same time, at different times.
During those 2 times, I was 10.

All boys schools are objectively better though

Last edited:
A lot of the boys were still assholes.
Based thing too, while at the school, once I punched a foid teacher and called a black boy a nigger.
Not at the same time, at different times.
During those 2 times, I was 10.
I think if there were foids your age around those assholes would've been dialed up to 10. Was it a school for autists?