Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you ever focus on your career?

Question

• I'm focusing on my career 100% (stemcelmaxxing etc)

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I just wanna LDAR

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
All my ex-friends and classmates focused on getting a good job, a nice home and a wife. Most of them moved to another town. I never cared about having a nice job, nice car and a nice home. Ever since i was a child i just wanted to chill and do absolutely nothing with my life. I always wanted to live in the moment and not care about my future, school and work was like a prison to me. I have a job today but it's not the best pay, it's still alright. I don't regret not focusing on my career tbh, it's just stress inducing.

Did you ever focus on your career or do you just want to LDAR for the rest of your life?

Work pretty much is a prison

It can help you buy stuff (copes), get some money to invest and that's about it

Betabuxx is a 90% dead strategy in 2024. Only moneymaxx for yourself

All my ex-friends and classmates focused on getting a good job, a nice home and a wife. Most of them moved to another town. I never cared about having a nice job, nice car and a nice home. Ever since i was a child i just wanted to chill and do absolutely nothing with my life. I always wanted to live in the moment and not care about my future, school and work was like a prison to me. I have a job today but it's not the best pay, it's still alright. I don't regret not focusing on my career tbh, it's just stress inducing.

Did you ever focus on your career or do you just want to LDAR for the rest of your life?
not really since what that means is not just working, but taking 50 interviews per year so that you can constantly change your job for a better one, since that has become the primary mechanism for actual success and understanding it and "gaming it" is the most important thing

not really since what that means is not just working, but taking 50 interviews per year so that you can constantly change your job for a better one, since that has become the primary mechanism for actual success and understanding it and "gaming it" is the most important thing
Isn't it unprofessional to change jobs all the time?

Can't be motivated for a career without pussy
No Pussy No Work
The distant chance of maybe being able to betabuxx a racially enriched single mom is not enough

Can't be motivated for a career without pussy
No Pussy No Work
The distant chance of maybe being able to betabuxx a racially enriched single mom is not enough
I think foids can also be a distraction. Just look at the sigma male grindset that has been encouraged alot in the past few years.

Work pretty much is a prison

It can help you buy stuff (copes), get some money to invest and that's about it

Betabuxx is a 90% dead strategy in 2024. Only moneymaxx for yourself
I know legit Chads who are beta buzzing right now why tf would a broke girl go for incel jfl

I think foids can also be a distraction. Just look at the sigma male grindset that has been encouraged alot in the past few years.
It only works because the "sigma males" think they will be drowning in stacies in a few years.
Foids cost money but I really doubt the motivation isn't worth the distractions.

I like cold war soviet economics tbh, sowwy :feelscry:
but that's when they made mistakes like pouring everything into military funding and invading afghanistan
to be fair it would still be better than the clusterfuck we have now

I do work overtime when ever I can including holidays and weekends but I do that because I have nothing else to do so I might as well work to make money

No, why?
What´s the point?
I have no family and no purpose in life.
I´d Rather LDAR than slave my life away for money, without an ´end goal´ in mind.
I think a lot of men feel the same.
Fuck this society, Im sick of it.

I do work overtime when ever I can including holidays and weekends but I do that because I have nothing else to do so I might as well work to make money
asiancel trait

If I could have a wife raising my biological child I would focus on it. But I only have a job.

but that's when they made mistakes like pouring everything into military funding and invading afghanistan
The US monetary policy: the petrodollar system implemented in the 1970s, exerted significant pressure on the Soviet Union. By mandating that global oil trade be conducted in US dollars, this policy weakened the Soviet currency and economy. Facing economic strain, the Soviet Union attempted to expand its influence over the Strait of Bab el Mandeb. However, this proved challenging, especially with the emergence of Afghanistan as a potential caliphate state. Recognizing the strategic importance of Afghanistan, the US armed and funded Afghan Islamists against the Red Army. The US even constructed an extensive bunker system that effectively countered Soviet airstrikes. The cost of the war, coupled with the devaluation of the Soviet currency, made it unsustainable for the USSR. Ultimately, the pressure to conform to the petrodollar system compelled the Soviet Union to abandon communism and transition to a capitalist state.

The only other way out of this was a sudden nuclear strike on major American economic cities, but the Soviets didn't didn't ego it, lol. So yeah, when someone claims communism failed, it only exposes their ignorance or naivety to whatever the government tells them

This is very true

Isn't it unprofessional to change jobs all the time?
Not anymore these days

2-3 years is optimal

pretty much the only way to get a raise now, these jew companies are too CHEAP

The US monetary policy: the petrodollar system implemented in the 1970s, exerted significant pressure on the Soviet Union. By mandating that global oil trade be conducted in US dollars, this policy weakened the Soviet currency and economy. Facing economic strain, the Soviet Union attempted to expand its influence over the Strait of Bab el Mandeb. However, this proved challenging, especially with the emergence of Afghanistan as a potential caliphate state. Recognizing the strategic importance of Afghanistan, the US armed and funded Afghan Islamists against the Red Army. The US even constructed an extensive bunker system that effectively countered Soviet airstrikes. The cost of the war, coupled with the devaluation of the Soviet currency, made it unsustainable for the USSR. Ultimately, the pressure to conform to the petrodollar system compelled the Soviet Union to abandon communism and transition to a capitalist state.

The only other way out of this was a sudden nuclear strike on major American economic cities, but the Soviets didn't didn't ego it, lol. So yeah, when someone claims communism failed, it only exposes their ignorance or naivety to whatever the government tells them
i don't see how taking Afghanistan was going to help the Soviet Union though?
won't argue with the fact that under communism you could at least still get laid and have a family.

Yes.

Even though I will more than likely die alone, I have no plans on roping and I'd rather die in my house or a hospital rather than discovered in a shitty apartment, two weeks after I passed, when the neighbors complain about the smell.

Afghanistan served as a critical buffer zone between the ussr and potential threats from the south, particularly regions rich in oil reserves. The fear of neighboring countries aligning with the United States or adopting anti-communist stances (in this case islamic fundamentalism in afghanistan) posed a significant threat to Soviet interests in the region. Any neighboring country becoming an ally of the US (note: Iran was pro-nato back then) was seen as a major challenge to the USSR's strategic position.Thus control over Afghanistan was deemed a top priority for countering such threats and maintaining Soviet influence in the area; especially the middle east and Iran.

won't argue with the fact that under communism you could at least still get laid and have a family.
If the USSR had exerted influence or control over OPEC (The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries), it would have dealt a fatal blow to American capitalism. Actually , you might find my thread about the petrodollar system and why it is America's Achilles' heel interesting.
It's a long read and took me 4 hours to make lol

If the USSR had exerted influence or control over OPEC (The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries), it would have dealt a fatal blow to American capitalism. Actually , you might find my thread about the petrodollar system and why it is America's Achilles' heel interesting.
yeah but the issue is Afghanistan proved to be uncontrollable for all parties in the end, and America never made any moves to attack directly especially after Soviets got nukes, it would have been a better move to put more money into standard of living and diplomacy rather than military spending, to reduce tensions inside of the union.
it was also becoming kinda obvious that the glue holding some of the USSR together was sending lots of money to poor and unproductive states of the union, this could be fixed by just throwing more money into that bottomless pit, but it feels like an "arrangement" that would have ended sooner or later if you don't have infinite money to burn.

crazy ish but will check out at some point

Yes, I did focus on my career (and I still do), but not 100% (and I don’t want to), but there were years when I would just LDAR. The thought of just LDAR still crosses my mind almost every day.

Getting a job or a career is pointless because human labour is being replaced by A.I and automation.

I dont really care about the future if anything goes wrong ill just kill myself