Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever experienced racism irl?

Have you ever experienced racism irl?

• Yes

Votes: 83 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 43 34.1%

• Total voters
Kind of.I guess you could label this more as zenophobia but when I say where I'm from at airorts I get bad looks or dissapproving sighs.
Are you from India?

One time in autism school there was a highly functioning autistic kid named Dave he was only 1/3 black and he had a fight with another kid named Joe, Dave slapped Joe so hard his glasses fell on the floor, then Joe said "You fucking nigger" in an angry voice and proceeded to choke Dave until security arrived. Tbh I forgot what the fight was about. But besides that the only thing I've experienced personally are people playing you down because they assumed I was one of those gang dwelling hoodlums up to no good. But that was from mainly black women anyways.

tl;dr blog

When I lived in Japan I faced racism for being a happa and on top of that my mom being Filipino.
In the states I had my head slammed against the corner of a locker by three kids. The white kid got expelled for racism while the black kids didn't, but for the most part in the states I am a likeable (not fuckable) guy. I said this one on here before, but when I was walking with my friend and my godson, a black guy just randomly told her "He (motioning to me) can't handle that ass, you need a real man." She shut that down fast but it really pissed me off.

One time in autism school there was a highly functioning autistic kid named Dave he was only 1/3 black and he had a fight with another kid named Joe, Dave slapped Joe so hard his glasses fell on the floor, then Joe said "You fucking nigger" in an angry voice and proceeded to choke Dave until security arrived. Tbh I forgot what the fight was about. But besides that the only thing I've experienced personally are people playing you down because they assumed I was one of those gang dwelling hoodlums up to no good. But that was from mainly black women anyways.

tl;dr blog
Poor Dave man...

tl;dr blog
Blogs me

my best mate in highschool was very racist toward blacks

Consider it a small price to pay for getting to leech off of our countries and having white women throw themselves at you just because you're not white.
From Turks and Azeris yea. Happens online a lot.
Turks are complete subhumans. The Russians should have wiped them off the map long ago.

Consider it a small price to pay for getting to leech off of our countries and having white women throw themselves at you just because you're not white.

Turks are complete subhumans. The Russians should have wiped them off the map long ago.
Fuck you brainless faggot. the russians won't do shit,do it yourself if you want so

When I lived in Japan I faced racism for being a happa and on top of that my mom being Filipino.
In the states I had my head slammed against the corner of a locker by three kids. The white kid got expelled for racism while the black kids didn't, but for the most part in the states I am a likeable (not fuckable) guy. I said this one on here before, but when I was walking with my friend and my godson, a black guy just randomly told her "He (motioning to me) can't handle that ass, you need a real man." She shut that down fast but it really pissed me off.
some brutal shit. I think this is how ricecels get revenge from whites.
Only by women
Don't you live in finald ? please tell stories.

Last edited:
Most recently a white guy kept harassing me and angrily called me a nigger
lmao what a fucking cuck. how you responded him ??

I'm glad you punched him lmao. congrats for standing for yourself.
Normally I can ignore something like that, but he was going out of his way to provoke me and ruin my day

Normally I can ignore something like that, but he was going out of his way to provoke me and ruin my day
You wouldn't ignore something like this. just fuck his up. great job.

No tbh. But I'm whitecel after all.

Standard black guy stuff like women and old people looking scared and angry at my prescence when im shopping and doing routine stuff. Also whites and hispanics trying to look hard in front of their friends yelling nigger at me as they drive by. Amazingly it pretty much stopped once I beefed up. Gotta say I've rarely gotten any racist shit from asians and I appreciate that.

been called a terrorist and curry boy, all by white fags. I've also had people give me weird looks for no reason

i just ignored it and don't like to be a victim so i don't talk about it

I've heard airports are really bad experiences for non whitecel. Sounds like a nightmare to travel tbh.
It is, if you're a certain shade of light brown its pretty much guranteed that you're going in the radiated box scanner. I'm picked every damn time and I'm not muslim.

I live in a predominantly black neighborhood so I’ve experienced some racism. It doesn’t bother me, though. Mostly it’s just people calling me white boy in a demeaning tone. Nothing serious.

been called a terrorist and curry boy, all by white fags. I've also had people give me weird looks for no reason

i just ignored it and don't like to be a victim so i don't talk about it
Damn sorry about that. Are you currycel?

Yes they dont like jews here.

I assume youre half white and half jew. have you ever experienced racism irl or just here?
racism just once irl, but people also have insulted me on my jewish features of course

I've been called a sweaty sock (jock) off of the English. So technically that's racist but I don't let it bother me cause the English are a shower of cunts.

I've been called a sweaty sock (jock) off of the English. So technically that's racist but I don't let it bother me cause the English are a shower of cunts.
Never heard of it. what is your ethnicity ?

Yeah I was talking to some dude in uni and when he heard I am from Dominican Republic he called me nigger, then he asked where that was and I told him, so he said panchito was more accurate.

I didn't do anything because I'm very beta. I might be an omega since I'm 1st percentile in neurodiversity and face.

Yeah I was talking to some dude in uni and when he heard I am from Dominican Republic he called me nigger, then he asked where that was and I told him, so he said panchito was more accurate.

I didn't do anything because I'm very beta. I might be an omega since I'm 1st percentile in neurodiversity and face.
That's weird,man. he was white or black ?

That's weird,man. he was white or black ?
White. Idk how he got the balls to call me a nigger, then again, this was in Spain where there are not many blacks so maybe that made him feel more cocky. That and my babyface.

White. Idk how he got the balls to call me a nigger, then again, this was in Spain where there are not many blacks so maybe that made him feel more cocky. That and my babyface.
eh he wouldnt say it to a tyrone.

Had a Korean chick who called me black I ain't. Even black , I am brown

Had a Korean chick who called me black I ain't. Even black , I am brown
lmao. I know noodlewhores hate dark skin. not surprised tho

lmao. I know noodlewhores hate dark skin. not surprised tho
She was 7-8 years old back then and used to live in India what the fuck did she think my skin colour would have been.

She was 7-8 years old back then and used to live in India what the fuck did she think my skin colour would have been.
Noodlewhores programmed to find white skin at young ages.

Yes, as a white English man with generations living here, in London. Apparently it cannot be true though & I'm racist for stating facts.

When you're a minority in a locality this shit happens, why do ppl think so many indigenous ppl flee certain cities. Heh, so many excuses given for fear of the scorn if they state the truth, either that or the cognitive dissonance keeps them from falling apart if the bubble were to burst.

Racist bullying at school from a gang of Kurds/Turks, harassment on the streets from blacks. Muslims & blacks basically. Just what an autistic needed.

Last edited:
I'm Hispanic but have light skin so I've never really had experiences with racism IRL. Over online chat yes though but only because I mentioned I was a Mexican.

Yes, as a white English man with generations living here, in London. Apparently it cannot be true though & I'm racist for stating facts.

When you're a minority in a locality this shit happens, why do ppl think so many indigenous ppl flee certain cities. Heh, so many excuses given for fear of the scorn if they state the truth, either that or the cognitive dissonance keeps them from falling apart if the bubble were to burst.

Racist bullying at school from a gang of Kurds/Turks, harassment on the streets from blacks. Muslims & blacks basically. Just what an autistic needed.
Wait,I didn't know there are many Turks in England.

Never heard of it. what is your ethnicity ?

We're all white so it's more a dig of our nationality. Rather than our ethnicity. Jock being another term for a Scot.

I remember reading the Irish experienced racism in US back in past.
Everyone who wasn't a wasp was discriminated against because they were looked at as outsiders in America. It wasn't racism, it was healthy xenophobia and preference for the descendants of the people that founded the country