Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever experienced racism irl?

Have you ever experienced racism irl?

• Yes

Votes: 83 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 43 34.1%

• Total voters
there was reasearch about 94% of their Y gene is white, but 44% of the Xs are amerindian, so they pretty all rape babies
not surprised tbh. lately I saw some argentinian white nationalists JFL

yeah the other south americans make fun o them because of that, it's like a coping machanism because they don't to be recognize as rape babies
to be fair most argentians i see around are quite atractve, generally high tier normie , i don't see a lot of chad tho, argentians are also quite poor, and you aways see some of them trying to get a living around here, there is a ridiculos amount of them making art, or in the circus around here

Last edited:
I'm black and I ride the bus, and one time some homeless looking scruffy white dude came in and sat next to me. He smelled like shit and looked like shit but i gave him the benefit of the doubt. Bums gotta go places too I thought, I don't know this dude's story so I shouldn't judge. The bus driver was black as well, and I'm guessing they had some history already because the driver got pissed and told him to get off the bus. The bum wasn't having any of that shit and they started going at each other verbally. Bus driver even threatened to call the police but the bum didn't budge. After a bit the bus driver just gave up and continued driving, but the bum decided to go on the most generic ignorant hick monologue/rant about how ethnics were the scorn of America. He spouted the standard shit like "they took 'er jobs!" and "fuckin niggers taking our white womens", all the while I'm just sitting right next to him. I knew dumbfucks like him existed, but it was like seeing a unicorn, shit was surreal. I wanted to laugh and break this dudes face at the same time, but I kept my cool cuz I didn't want to draw his attention. He was fucking filthy and repugnant, and I didn't want none of that shit

Last edited:
I'm black and I ride the bus, and one time some homeless looking scruffy white dude came in and sat next to me. He smelled like shit and looked like shit but i gave him the benefit of the doubt. Bums gotta go places too I thought, I don't know this dude's story so I shouldn't judge. The bus driver was black as well, and I'm guessing they had some history already because the the driver got pissed and told him to get off the bus. The bum wasn't having any of that shit and they started going at each other verbally. Bus driver even threatened to call the police but the bum didn't budge. After a bit the bus driver just gave up and continued driving, but the bum decided to go on the most generic ignorant hick monologue/rant about how ethics were the scorn of America. He spouted the standard shit like "they took 'er jobs!" and "fuckin niggers taking our white womens", all the while I'm just sitting right next to him. I knew dumbfucks like him existed, but it was like seeing a unicorn, shit was surreal. I wanted to laugh and break this dudes face at the same time, but I kept my cool cuz I didn't want to draw his attention. He was fucking filthy and repugnant, and I didn't want none of that shit
Lmao this is most ridicilous shit i seen in awhile. probably his wife cheated him and divorce raped tbh
yeah the other south americans make fun o them because of that, it's like a coping machanism because they don't to be recognize as rape babies

to be fair most argentians i see around are quite atractve, generally high tier normie , i don't see a lot of chad tho, argentians are also quite poor, and you aways see some of them trying to get a living around here, there is a ridiculos amount of them making art, or in the circus around here
yes it seem so I didn't see many argentinians to judge their general looks but sure brazil has more incels than argentina

We want to hear stories can you please elab?

Like since I'm curry they would make fun of me call me terrorist, whatever, or say I'm illegal or whatever. Pretty insulting as a kid but as an adult I don't really care what they say to be honest

Like since I'm curry they would make fun of me call me terrorist, whatever, or say I'm illegal or whatever. Pretty insulting as a kid but as an adult I don't really care what they say to be honest
This pretty bad man. again,do you live in US or eu ?

alek-minassian.jpg
wait a min.. is that guy armenian??

I bumping this thread again because it has a poll which need to be done. I hope more users see it.

I have as a kid when I went to a public school where I was one of the only white skinned people. People openly hated me for my race (even though I'm not 100% white).

What I experienced in Germany was better described as xenophobia.

I have as a kid when I went to a public school where I was one of the only white skinned people. People openly hated me for my race (even though I'm not 100% white).

What I experienced in Germany was better described as xenophobia.
Lmao. well I know some white burgercels experienced racism for being white.not surprised

okey guys total voters are 96 people we need one hundred or more tbh. please join

@TigerFestival you are haitiancel. can you share story you've experienced racism irl ?

@TigerFestival you are haitiancel. can you share story you've experienced racism irl ?
Not much sadly. People didn't know I was Haitian unless I mention it. I would be called names by other blacks like goat eater if they knew I was Haitian but other than that I got nothing.

Not much sadly. People didn't know I was Haitian unless I mention it. I would be called names by other blacks like goat eater if they knew I was Haitian but other than that I got nothing.
That's interesting bro. what about haitian foids ? do they go for white men or how it's work?

That's interesting bro. what about haitian foids ? do they go for white men or how it's work?
Yup. All of my female relatives loves the whiteman. They have no attraction to blackmen. This applies to all haitian foids I ran into TBH.

Yup. All of my female relatives loves the whiteman. They have no attraction to blackmen. This applies to all haitian foids I ran into TBH.
Damn.. another racepill right here. all foids entitled to white dick

@OccidentalRebel I don't know if you replied this thread but i want to know your opinon and experience bro

@Cuyen would you look at that. You were racist to me just a week ago!

foids have spit on me and called me nigger during and after school life

Yes. Been called a nigger a Few times walking to home as a kid after getting off the public bus or even at work. Nothing really extreme.

Didn't really bother me though, since all of this is totally outside my ability to control. I actually find it kinda entertaining that people can gain such enlarged self images because of factors that had nothing to do with them.

I think that makes them much more pathetic than whatever they accept me as

This question goes to everyone,not only ethniccels. but specially to ethniccels who live in the west.

Have you ever experienced racism in real life ? please share stories,I wonder tbh.
note: I think this thread belongs to inceldom discussion since racepill is a sub pill of blackpill.
@chudur-budur I don't know if you're living in the west tbh. did you ever experienced
ofc my friend if you are under 6,bald,no bones foids are literally Hitler in person and if you are a ethnic in these day 90% of white people think you are a ISIS member.

Last edited:
I'm a sand negroid and I've never been called any racist names by anyone in the sake of trying to offend me. Hell, me and my friends call each other racist names for fun. I don't consider them to be offensive.

ofc my friend if you are under 6,bald,no bones foids are literally Hitler in person and if you are a ethnic in these day 90% of white people think you are a ISIS member.
Tell us what happened bro

Tell us what happened bro
Nothing special Foids are racist bcs im Bald,ugly pice of shit. and i hear alot of white people speaking ethnics are ALLAHAKBAR.
BTW(I'm WHITE)

I'm a sand negroid and I've never been called any racist names by anyone in the sake of trying to offend me. Hell, me and my friends call each other racist names for fun. I don't consider them to be offensive.
yes such things may happen between friends ,normal.

Depends. The only time I've felt people were legitametly racist to me was when a couple of Mexicans insulted me and told me to leave an area because they thought I was a white boy. Other then that I've had a foid make jew jokes about me thinking I was Jewish. I'm neither Jewish or white. The only semi-accurate jokes made to me about race were a couple of middle eastern jokes but they were from friends I had and all were in good fun. I'm an Egyptiancel if that explains the confusion.

Depends. The only time I've felt people were legitametly racist to me was when a couple of Mexicans insulted me and told me to leave an area because they thought I was a white boy. Other then that I've had a foid make jew jokes about me thinking I was Jewish. I'm neither Jewish or white. The only semi-accurate jokes made to me about race were a couple of middle eastern jokes but they were from friends I had and all were in good fun. I'm an Egyptiancel if that explains the confusion.
thats bad bro.. do you have a jewish nose ?

I feel you man. I know so many people get surgery because of this
Yea, I'm pretty sure the surgery is really quick and very effective so it makes sense. I didnt really care about my nose in the past because from a side angle it looked alright since it was straight but I fractured it and now it has a slight lump which drives me nuts.

Yea, I'm pretty sure the surgery is really quick and very effective so it makes sense. I didnt really care about my nose in the past because from a side angle it looked alright since it was straight but I fractured it and now it has a slight lump which drives me nuts.
I didnt care about my looks when i was younger too. it was before i blackpilled,but now i'm aware of it

I didnt care about my looks when i was younger too. it was before i blackpilled,but now i'm aware of it
I was black pilled at around 10-11, I used to have the mind set that if foids treated me like this (mostly looks of disgust) that I could never get married. I became a little hopeful later when I lost weight but around 14 I became semi blackpilled again for a long time but I though I still had a chance until I stumbled on this site and realized there is no going back.

I was black pilled at around 10-11, I used to have the mind set that if foids treated me like this (mostly looks of disgust) that I could never get married. I became a little hopeful later when I lost weight but around 14 I became semi blackpilled again for a long time but I though I still had a chance until I stumbled on this site and realized there is no going back.
Once you go black,there's no coming back you know

Yes. I live in a barrio. Fuck Mexicans.

tell us story bro

Simple shit like being overcharged at local stores and being talked down to. Then there are the La Raza faggots.

Simple shit like being overcharged at local stores and being talked down to. The there are the La Raza faggots.
lmao. well they better go back to their countries

Yes, in fact people use the word “white” as an insult in 2019.

Yeah, mostly from Mexicans, guess that's natural since I live in L.A, a few times from Black people aswell, and I don't know if this counts but the most racist people against whites I have met irl were mostly white women. Truly despicable how white women hate their own people so much, unless you're Chad of course, but all the Sub 4 blacks still have free reign over some white women here.
The ethnicels here will totally ignore and gloss over this post.

postmax thread tbh , and yea i did some moggers in the past i dont give a shit about