Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever experienced racism irl?

Have you ever experienced racism irl?

• Yes

Votes: 83 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 43 34.1%

• Total voters
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
This question goes to everyone,not only ethniccels. but specially to ethniccels who live in the west.

Have you ever experienced racism in real life ? please share stories,I wonder tbh.
note: I think this thread belongs to inceldom discussion since racepill is a sub pill of blackpill.
@chudur-budur I don't know if you're living in the west tbh. did you ever experienced

Last edited:
I am Irish and people call me pasty and too white. Like a ghost...
Not really sure that constitutes as racism to the same degree that ethnics have it though...
Curries and blacks and stuff are treated very differently because of their skin.

Not really sure that constitutes as racism to the same degree that ethnics have it though...
Curries and blacks and stuff are treated very differently because of their skin.
I remember reading the Irish experienced racism in US back in past.

Yes I've gotten profiled and called racist names before in real life on a few occasions throughout my life.

Yeah, had people call me racist names. Also once me and my family went on holiday to a part of the UK - got racially abused by some drunk white men. Called us terrorists, even though I'm not even muslim... I jsut have brown skin lol

Yeah my mom once called me a sandnigger when she was intoxicated.

Gypsies are by far the worst scum in this matter,they will chase and rob anyone that's not their kind,especially whites.Please avoid them if you can.

Kind of.I guess you could label this more as zenophobia but when I say where I'm from at airorts I get bad looks or dissapproving sighs.

Kind of.I guess you could label this more as zenophobia but when I say where I'm from at airorts I get bad looks or dissapproving sighs.
I've heard airports are really bad experiences for non whitecel. Sounds like a nightmare to travel tbh.

I've heard airports are really bad experiences for non whitecel. Sounds like a nightmare to travel tbh.
The thing is.I'm white.I'm just EE

most of it is lowkey, people treat you different

i've been called black cunt by some faggots in a car

yes for being turkish and an immigrant a couple of times but I got more dicriminated because of my looks to be honest

Yea from your people because I am Armenian.

yes for being turkish and an immigrant a couple of times but I got more dicriminated because of my looks to be honest
same my height has fucked me harder than race. but race still fux me over due to being curry

i see it all the time when trying to get a job Lol. most men interviewers dont seem to care about my skin (latincel btw) but the foid ones crucify me right there

I have, albeit rarely.

I had many times when I was a kid (I'm an ethniccel).

Honestly no, I grew up in an area that felt like it was 90% curry, don't really get much racism from them.

I had many times when I was a kid (I'm an ethniccel).
Can you elaborate? I want to hear stories tbh
I heard there are discrimination in Germany when you apply for a job
Yeah my mom once called me a sandnigger when she was intoxicated.
Lmao man I didn't know you were sandcel tbh

I used to experience racism day in and out growing up as a ricecel. people acting super aggressive with me since elementary school.

then i started working out and gained about 30 lbs of muscle. Nobody messes with me anymore.

i subscribe to just be large theory

YES I
This question goes to everyone,not only ethniccels. but specially to ethniccels who live in the west.

Have you ever experienced racism in real life ? please share stories,I wonder tbh.
note: I think this thread belongs to inceldom discussion since racepill is a sub pill of blackpill.
@chudur-budur I don't know if you're living in the west tbh. did you ever experienced
M PERUVIAN ENITCH

Grew up in a ghetto.

alek-minassian.jpg

I had a 1 friend in grade school that used to hang out with me at my house. Eventually, he moved, but before he did he called me a nigger. I never spoke to him again after that

Whitecels: "Yeah, like one time I was called pasty! I know the struggles of racism!"

Where do you live in?
I had a 1 friend in grade school that used to hang out with me at my house. Eventually, he moved, but before he did he called me a nigger. I never spoke to him again after that
You'd be beat shit out of him tbh. This is disrespectful

I have never had such an encounter of racism in my life time.

Never. People are only racist to blacks here.

Work on an ambulance, Poor people are racist as fuck.

No man, I’m white and live in a majority white area so I guess that’s to be expected.

Oh yeah shit I used to get teased so much because of my Irish heritage.

@Eskimocel Eskimo is a racist slur