Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever cut yourself?

?

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I cut myself with a knife several times . I didn't do it at plAces anyone can see. I'm not a woman. I didn't do it for attention i did because i hate myself and want to see if i could take the pain of slitting my artery and killing myself.

how about you?

Never tried it. I have thoughts about scarring my face sometimes though.

Cut myself with scissors in middle school, but was only a cringeworthy edgelord phase (did it for a few weeks). Cringy stuff and nothing serious.

I cut myself with a knife several times . I didn't do it at plAces anyone can see. I'm not a woman. I didn't do it for attention i did because i hate myself and want to see if i could take the pain of slitting my artery and killing myself.

how about you?
Foid trait

No, i have never done self-harm.

i got really frustrated/mad at something and dragged a screwdriver across my arm, which left a scar for a few years

Nope , I freak out at accidental cuts , too high inhib

No, But I do have a knife hidden inside my drawer, in case I want to commit Sepukku.

No, I haven't. It's because I'm a coward. I wish I were brave.