Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever considered hiring a private investigator?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
If i had the money i would hire one, A lot of weird shit happen to me, I dont want to sound like a schizo but i think im being part of some kind of sick reality show or more precisely being gigabullied by a lot of people of my past are who constantly trying to ruin everything i try to do, Heres an example , Last year i tried to get a job in monterrey ( Northern state of cartel-land ) , I tried to get a job in a company called EULEN with the help of my less asshole female cousin but they fucking ghosted me, When i returned to my shitty state i saw a car parked near my house and had the logo of the EULEN company, I freaked out , Then after some days i received the news that my cousin and her husband were fired without a fucking reason and now they dont talk to me , The few people who tried to help me to fix my shit life always end up having problems one way or another , This shit cant be a coincidence and im done with it , I feel like some shady group of assholes want me to go ER , Kill myself or drive me insane , Haha but all they managed to get to this point is me developing deviant sadistic tastes like guro and some other sick shit , IDK should i try to hire a private investigator through deep web or something? I feel like i must do something...at least out of boredom. :forcedsmile:

What are your thoughts on private detectives? Is it worth the time and money? Also i think doctors always refuse to fix my health issues cuz they somehow know they will get in trouble if they help me...Sick shit...sick reality...sick humans. :feelsclown:

Note : It cant be a coincidence i saw that car with the logo of the company because monterrey and veracruz are at the opposite sides of mexico , And if it was....i feel truly cursed and that this fucking universe and the demiurge and causality love torturing me and my only reason to exist is to live as lolcow and my suffering being harvested for sick reasons.

Last edited:
I dunno man, sounds pretty schizo to me.

And to answer your question, why would I hire a private investigator for? To find out why y life sucks? I already know why, it's not really a mistery.

I dunno man, sounds pretty schizo to me.

And to answer your question, why would I hire a private investigator for? To find out why y life sucks? I already know why, it's not really a mistery.
Fuck off retard

Also OP yes I have wanted to do this but I dont think a PI will find out the reason. I want to grab every one of the people harassing/following/messing with me and torture them until they spill the beans.

Fuck off retard
Damn, bro. Chill.
Akarin reaction 1

If i had the money i would hire one, A lot of weird shit happen to me, I dont want to sound like a schizo but i think im being part of some kind of sick reality show or more precisely being gigabullied by a lot of people of my past are who constantly trying to ruin everything i try to do, Heres an example , Last year i tried to get a job in monterrey ( Northern state of cartel-land ) , I tried to get a job in a company called EULEN with the help of my less asshole female cousin but they fucking ghosted me, When i returned to my shitty state i saw a car parked near my house and had the logo of the EULEN company, I freaked out , Then after some days i received the news that my cousin and her husband were fired without a fucking reason and now they dont talk to me , The few people who tried to help me to fix my shit life always end up having problems one way or another , This shit cant be a coincidence and im done with it , I feel like some shady group of assholes want me to go ER , Kill myself or drive me insane , Haha but all they managed to get to this point is me developing deviant sadistic tastes like guro and some other sick shit , IDK should i try to hire a private investigator through deep web or something? I feel like i must do something...at least out of boredom. :forcedsmile:

What are your thoughts on private detectives? Is it worth the time and money? Also i think doctors always refuse to fix my health issues cuz they somehow know they will get in trouble if they help me...Sick shit...sick reality...sick humans. :feelsclown:

Note : It cant be a coincidence i saw that car with the logo of the company because monterrey and veracruz are at the opposite sides of mexico , And if it was....i feel truly cursed and that this fucking universe and the demiurge and causality love torturing me and my only reason to exist is to live as lolcow and my suffering being harvested for sick reasons.
Your house might have gaseous pff gassing like carbon monoxide. Very schitzo. Keep your mind still for as long as possible. If it literally starts talking to you in the second person perspective like "you need to watch out for..." instead of "I need to watch out for..." then you might be like me and have paranoia personality and schitzo like self chatter.

I just practice ignoring the fuck out of it. I had a similar tendency to ascribe my choices to bad luck. So I just accepted it, "my choice will lead to bad luck" and just kept an eye out for when things go wrong and just fix it.

So reach out to your cousin and instead of asking for help flip it and just tops out the idea to see if you can lend out help. "Sorry to hear the company didn't work out. But if you are over here on this side of Mexico for any job interviews I'll spare you the couch if you just need to spend the night."

My mental conspiracy self talk was more ethereal like causing my mom to pop a tire on the way to pick me up because I had a "feeling" she was going to be late. Probably just a coincidence of thought.

Just stop believing in psychic and other non-normal narratives and practice thinking that most everything in the world is falling apart. Most everything is a string of bad luck and opportunities (good luck) sometimes. Other times opportunities are scarce especially like cartel land or just being low tier male. So the bad luck is strung much longer.

Hope your mental health gets better but don't believe everything your mind thinks or feels to be true. You can ignore a lot of thoughts and be patient and think logically through some of the "bad luck" before you accept the narrative your mind first thinks up.

When something bad happens don't dwell on it. You'll start making coincidences into connections. Start doing other things unrelated like reading, gardening, lifting weights, running. Let your short term memory clear so you don't make those low iq mental connections. Don't dwell, the connections are fake. My family has the same tendency because the have "god has a plan" and "everything has a reason" mentality but they are so off on their conclusions. My mom is hyper paranoid of her social circle (foids are hyper conniving and hate each other) when she doesn't have hobbies to distract her. I used that as a model for fixing my own mind. Literally ignore and find a mentally occupying hobby so that even if it is true you end up walking past the annoyances of life and move on. Tiny inconveniences at best. Ignore the ant hills, don't make them mountains.

I suck at gardening but I start going to my plants to troubleshoot when negative things happen in my life. My brother "un stresses" with exercise, planning meals and workout setup. This occupies my short term and active memory. Focus helps clear the clutter. It's like meditation but less useless

Don't waste money on a detective. Just work on some mental clear out habits.

Last random thought. Foids are crazy because they dwell. They don't have hobbies and any tiny drama becomes huge. They also don't like to use their brains for troubleshooting or planning unless they have some life goals. Don't be like a foid. Build up a manly brain. Learn to ignore that bullshit inconveniences that life throws and move forward past it.
This shit cant be a coincidence
Please know that it can be a coincidence. Don't let your mind make it any bigger. Just write it down if you don't want to forget permanently, but start moving your mind elsewhere. Take it off your mind so it doesn't make connections between unrelated events.
Write it like a fictional story.
2 ways to write a fiction novel you have the premise of cause and effect.

Unraveling the past is "this happened because of a coincidence"

But adventure stories are more like "this happened and then this happened" just a string of coincidences.

Your mind is following fiction story telling. Humans are built for it. That's why movies, books, plays make a prominent role in society. We all think like this. We are conspiratorial in our dna. But it doesn't mean there are conspiracies. Very likely not. Imagine the energy to expend to create a movie. The conspiracy around you would need the same level or more of energy. So break the habit of believing conspiracies.

Last edited:
Your house might have gaseous pff gassing like carbon monoxide. Very schitzo. Keep your mind still for as long as possible. If it literally starts talking to you in the second person perspective like "you need to watch out for..." instead of "I need to watch out for..." then you might be like me and have paranoia personality and schitzo like self chatter.

I just practice ignoring the fuck out of it. I had a similar tendency to ascribe my choices to bad luck. So I just accepted it, "my choice will lead to bad luck" and just kept an eye out for when things go wrong and just fix it.

So reach out to your cousin and instead of asking for help flip it and just tops out the idea to see if you can lend out help. "Sorry to hear the company didn't work out. But if you are over here on this side of Mexico for any job interviews I'll spare you the couch if you just need to spend the night."

My mental conspiracy self talk was more ethereal like causing my mom to pop a tire on the way to pick me up because I had a "feeling" she was going to be late. Probably just a coincidence of thought.

Just stop believing in psychic and other non-normal narratives and practice thinking that most everything in the world is falling apart. Most everything is a string of bad luck and opportunities (good luck) sometimes. Other times opportunities are scarce especially like cartel land or just being low tier male. So the bad luck is strung much longer.

Hope your mental health gets better but don't believe everything your mind thinks or feels to be true. You can ignore a lot of thoughts and be patient and think logically through some of the "bad luck" before you accept the narrative your mind first thinks up.

When something bad happens don't dwell on it. You'll start making coincidences into connections. Start doing other things unrelated like reading, gardening, lifting weights, running. Let your short term memory clear so you don't make those low iq mental connections. Don't dwell, the connections are fake. My family has the same tendency because the have "god has a plan" and "everything has a reason" mentality but they are so off on their conclusions. My mom is hyper paranoid of her social circle (foids are hyper conniving and hate each other) when she doesn't have hobbies to distract her. I used that as a model for fixing my own mind. Literally ignore and find a mentally occupying hobby so that even if it is true you end up walking past the annoyances of life and move on. Tiny inconveniences at best. Ignore the ant hills, don't make them mountains.

I suck at gardening but I start going to my plants to troubleshoot when negative things happen in my life. My brother "un stresses" with exercise, planning meals and workout setup. This occupies my short term and active memory. Focus helps clear the clutter. It's like meditation but less useless

Last random thought. Foids are crazy because they dwell. They don't have hobbies and any tiny drama becomes huge. They also don't like to use their brains for troubleshooting or planning unless they have some life goals. Don't be like a foid. Build up a manly brain. Learn to ignore that bullshit inconveniences that life throws and move forward past it.

Please know that it can be a coincidence. Don't let your mind make it any bigger. Just write it down if you don't want to forget permanently, but start moving your mind elsewhere. Take it off your mind so it doesn't make connections between unrelated events.

But adventure stories are more like "this happened and then this happened" just a string of coincidences.

Your mind is following fiction story telling. Humans are built for it. That's why movies, books, plays make a prominent role in society. We all think like this. We are conspiratorial in our dna. But it doesn't mean there are conspiracies. Very likely not. Imagine the energy to expend to create a movie. The conspiracy around you would need the same level or more of energy. So break the habit of believing conspiracies.
What a faggot you call him schizo but then claim you have ethereal powers that can pop car tires from miles away with one thought. Fuck off :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What are the chances, two schizos in one thread.

Fuck off retard

Also OP yes I have wanted to do this but I dont think a PI will find out the reason. I want to grab every one of the people harassing/following/messing with me and torture them until they spill the beans.
What a faggot you call him schizo but then claim you have ethereal powers that can pop car tires from miles away with one thought. Fuck off :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Calm down

I guess you could hire a PI to find out why the cousin and husband were fired.

It's probably a coincidence. I once watched on TV some shit about 4d entities and I told to myself "fuck this I don't believe in this shit" and suddenly one second after I heard big explosion outside in the middle of the night. Weird coincidence

Last edited:
Do you speak or post against the ruling party/government? Maybe they want to fuck you up.

Do you speak or post against the ruling party/government? Maybe they want to fuck you up.

No i dont give a crap about the goverment but i always have been unruly as fuck.

That was me that can pop tires by [email protected] and it's less than a mile... (And i cheat)

But hey, why hire a private dick when you already have one?

THERE is no public for your dick.

Nah. Aside from contributing to this site, I have nothing to hide that'd tarnish my image. There are some people I know that hate me, granted, but I don't think they'd hate me enough to try to ruin my life. I could be eating my own words at some point, but even if I had a private investigator there's not much they could do to make sure my adversaries don't blackmail me

Shit man that sounds sketchy

My theory is:

• The Eulen car was a coincidence. Bc i don't see why they would park a car with the logo in your street and how that'd be related with the interview
  • At the company, they either know someone you know, someone has been low-key bullying you, or you fucked up without realizing. At the interview stage, everything has to be perfect or you won't get hired. A "yikes", for whatever reason even if not related to you, is enough to fuck it up. One time when living with my parents, my mom started uncontrollably yelling at me while i was doing a phone interview, i got nervous, didn't know what to do, and frustratedly yelled at her to wait a sec, and obviously got ghosted after.
  • Whatever it was, the fuck up was bad in order to get your relatives fired. Some accusation of being creepy or having political opinions against big corps or something. And your relatives found out what it was through their contacts, but this kinda shit is tough bc no one will tell you to your face.
If shit like this has happened often, by all means hire an investigator if you think it's a good idea, i think it may help. :feelsYall: but don't mention the car thing that's a coincidence imo.

You have to make an effort to really sound like a normie, bc anything that makes you seem off will make people instantly dismiss you, which is probably also why your doctor's aren't helping you. Sugarcoat what you say so it's not too far fetched, stay calm and talk slowly :feelsYall:

Stop feeding his disorder. Its not that bad. Only cartel is going to ruin his life and at that point the PI would be in on it. Not worth the effort.
You need to start making sure your stuff isn't touched while out.
Do you have good data/internet hygiene? No tracks. No shared Email/username/names on different forums?
I used to think weird shit like that. Not saying I do anymore. I was in a bad place for decades of my young life.
Surprised that I made it through and she's a lot of that weird non-nt crap. Now I just ldar and live passively. No paranoia and no depression or weird beliefs

Last edited:
How do you know the PI isn't also in on the conspiracy?

I would suggest you consider this option: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9784-paranoid-personality-disorder

View: https://youtu.be/_MwO3wlChEk

Read carefully OP. Paranoia can ruin your life easily.

Last edited:
Im following you

Every day,every second of your life im spying and fucking with you.

Im making a show out of your shitty dumb miserable life,ala Truman show :feelsdevil:

Im following you

Every day,every second of your life im spying and fucking with you.

Im making a show out of your shitty dumb miserable life,ala Truman show :feelsdevil:

how big is my penis? owo