Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been rated? What can I do to improve looks?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
Basically I've been doing BW and cardiomaxxing to lean myself out to hopefully achieve a good frame and go up a point in ratings since I've been rated in the community being a 4.5-5.5 facially and I was wondering what I could to to improve my self confidence and self esteem at least a little. I know a gymaxxed and masculine looking frame can help so I'm working on that, but what aspects do women pay most attention to. I am aware it's over for sub 8 males but I wonder what can be done.

but what aspects do women pay most attention to.
height ,ethnicity and face
it never began also youre better off working out for yourself instead of foids

height ,ethnicity and face
6'1, white-hispanic, pretty facially ugly, I have small slanted eyes and a chunky looking face

Yeah I had wheat waffles rate me. Yeah i paid for it.

As for advice , if you have genetic bases covered, race and height, then gymmaxxing can help u a tiny bit, but tbh its not even worth it. just go approach. idk wat ur doing omn this forum though this is meant to be for people who are genetically fucked and its over, try looksfags.com or w/e its called

Yes, everyone i ask said i am a flawless 10/10

6'1, white-hispanic, pretty facially ugly
fakecel , except if you have a really hideous face
but even then foids dont mind a hdeious face as long as youre tall

6'1, white-hispanic, pretty facially ugly, I have small slanted eyes and a chunky looking face
You were rated 4.5 - 5.5, where exactly? Because this is starting to smell...

fakecel , except if you have a really hideous face
but even then foids dont mind a hdeious face as long as youre tall
Pm discord?
You were rated 4.5 - 5.5, where exactly? Because this is starting to smell...
Telegram incel chat, r/truerateme , various looksmaxxing discord servers.

I trust you.
listen , if you do youre kind of naive since we barely know each other jfl.

except of course if youre a chad trying to trick me into getting mogged again :society:

U could go for some kind of tough guy look, no point in faking yourself tho :feelsautistic:

youre better off working out for yourself instead of foids
Everyone starts working out because of foids and for aesthetis. But after 2-3 yrs and reaching your "aesthetic" body, realizing your chances with foids have not improved at all (demotivational af), you lie to yourself that you are training for size/strength/whatever other cope :fuk:

Last edited:
Everyone starts working out because of foids and for aesthetis. But after 2-3 yrs and reaching your "aesthetic" body, realizing your chances with foids have not improved at all (demotivational af), you lie to yourself that you ard training for size/strength/whatever other other cope :fuk:

I can't speak for others.

My gymmaxxing is directly associated with my job performance and health, as I work in a warehouse. Unloading trucks, lifting freight and so on. I also walk to work, and its proven exercise helps reduce stress levels and depression. Admittedly I'm not as into powerlifting/aesthetics anymore and I no longer take supplements like protein powder after coming to the realization foids would never touch me with a ten foot pole. But no, learning to exercise for yourself isn't necessarily just a cope.

Ask Looksmax. Here is not the place.

Everyone starts working out because of foids and for aesthetis. But after 2-3 yrs and reaching your "aesthetic" body, realizing your chances with foids have not improved at all (demotivational af), you lie to yourself that you are training for size/strength/whatever other cope :fuk:
not everyones a cuck who started training for foids :feelsseriously:

I go to the gym more for the mental benefits it brings me, having a reasonably muscular body hasn't increased my self-esteem, if I have it, it just made me braver in a way, I'm not afraid of getting hit by anyone

i've had a few people review my pics but never rated :feelsjuice:

my personal experiences have been enough to know if I’m ugly or not and I can confidently say I’m very unattractive

my personal experiences have been enough to know if I’m ugly or not and I can confidently say I’m very unattractive
come on nigga :feelsjuice:

I think lookism or looksmax would be the best site for you.

This
I never got myself rated but I think I'll try posting my pics on Reddit or 4chan just to get blackpilled even further

fo sure, you can clearly know where you stand on the looks scale by how were your interactions though the years.:blackpill:

These humblebragging fakecels are getting out of hand.
yep
CFAEB637 7BDA 42AC BE40 0B58C6FC98E0

this is me in real life. i’ve been rated 6/10 by women.