Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever been mocked for being ugly online

Have you been mocked for being ugly online

• Yes, numerous people have mocked me in the comment sections/PMs I get

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, someone mocked me once in a comment section/PM

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, I've been featured on bully websites (eg. inceltears, youtube)

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No I've never been bothered once

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I'm just curious since I haven't gotten hate messages in awhile but when I used to go on other websites I'd get foids and normies REEEing about what I said all the time.

I've been featured on cucktears and in at least 2 YouTube videos.

I've been featured on cucktears and in at least 2 YouTube videos.

What was that like? I don't think I've been in one before tbh. I don't really go on reddit at all but I've never seen myself on youtube.

I'm just curious since I haven't gotten hate messages in awhile but when I used to go on other websites I'd get foids and normies REEEing about what I said all the time.

Does this need them to see my pic? Because I don't share my pics unless they're people I'm really close with.

I had a lot of fuckers on reddit try to disprove my posts on other subs due to me making shitposts on /r/braincels once in awhile.

"Hurr durr, it's an incel, disregard everything it says", even in topics such as video games.

What was that like? I don't think I've been in one before tbh. I don't really go on reddit at all but I've never seen myself on youtube.
Well on YouTube I was featured insulting the youtuber and the user was silent for a good 30 seconds.
On cucktears I was featured talking about taking pics with a family members car and still getting no matches.

Does this need them to see my pic? Because I don't share my pics unless they're people I'm really close with.

I had a lot of fuckers on reddit try to disprove my posts on other subs due to me making shitposts on /r/braincels once in awhile.

"Hurr durr, it's an incel, disregard everything it says", even in topics such as video games.
I was going to make separate categories for if they saw you/if they didn't and if they knew you were incel but I decided against it so it doesn't matter if they see your face or not

It was a long time ago I had a webcam and went online on a website (omegle) where you could randomly cam with people, some black guy called me ugly and that always bothered me (I was a bluepilled normie those days and lived normie everyday lifestyle by going to school and work and contribute to society).

It was a long time ago I had a webcam and went online on a website (omegle) where you could randomly cam with people, some black guy called me ugly and that always bothered me (I was a bluepilled normie those days and lived normie everyday lifestyle by going to school and work and contribute to society).
Omegle is trash. I remember it was mostly dudes jerking off lol.

I made the mistake of posting on one of the rate subreddits a long time ago.

Big mistake.

Twitter was awful.

If you don't have social media profiles or upload pictures online you will be ok, don't do that to yourselfs, the enemies are waiting for every photo they can get to mock us.