Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Have you ever argued with people online in VC?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I was playing an online FPS shooter, and I was playing like shit. This guy who sounded like a 9 year old, with a lisp and all, was verbally telling me off acting all tough n shit :feelswhat:. Even though I giga-voice mogged him, I was still pretty scared to talk back :cryfeels:. I guess I need more confidence and go into don’t care mode.

Yes.

Never again.

Yeah, it's a complete was of time adn saliva. In MOBAS and FPS you'll come across lots of retarded ppl, so its better to just igore them or just flame them, then mute so that they may have a shitty day.

I play fps game occasionally and only ones using vc are kids in languages I dont understand.

Just play horribly to make them seeth like the whiny faggots they are and just don't say anything, make sure to record them autistically sperging and save it for the lulz:feelshaha:

Yea sometimes, especially when I played csgo back a few years ago. Honestly some of funniest memories are from me arguing with random niggas online.