Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever added random bitches on Snapchat on the recommended list?

The_McCheese

The_McCheese

Recruit
★★★
First thing they will say without even replying with hello, in my experience anyway, is "wyll", short for "What you look like?" Haven't even heard that expression until now, jfl. Of course I send my ugly face and they stop responding or block lol

Never had snapchat

never used snapchat but ill get it and send unsolicited dick pics to foids (in a self defense situation)

Never had Snapchat so no.

A couple of times but they just ask for money in exchange for nudes

never used snapchat but ill get it and send unsolicited dick pics to foids (in a self defense situation)
Very based. I've done that without showing my ugly face, they actually entertained me for awhile and were not immediately turned off :feelshaha:

App seems horrible, it has a scroll stories section or whatever with content that is somehow worse than tiktok.
It's a sexhaver app that I have had no actual use for years idk why I still have it on my phone.

First thing they will say without even replying with hello, in my experience anyway, is "wyll", short for "What you look like?" Haven't even heard that expression until now, jfl. Of course I send my ugly face and they stop responding or block lol
Fakecel trait: nonessential social media accounts.

Snapchat is for sexhavers only

Snapchat is the most chaddy social media app there is, I stopped using it after trying it out for a couple of weeks. Never had a foid add me.

App seems horrible, it has a scroll stories section or whatever with content that is somehow worse than tiktok.
It's a sexhaver app that I have had no actual use for years idk why I still have it on my phone.
I agree, app is terrible, I turned off notifications for it, just check every now and then if I got a message.

It’s too risky since I have people I know in person added so recommendations could be people from friends of those Snapchat contacts. Imagine ending up being known as the town’s ‘creep’.
Yes I see what you mean, if you live in a smaller town and send out dick pics you could get found out. I live in a capital city here so no risk of that.

I agree, app is terrible, I turned off notifications for it, just check every now and then if I got a message.
My only notifications for it are from team snapchat (incel trait)
I used to be in a group chat and get a bunch of notifs from a group I was in with all my old normies "friends" from HS but its since died they must have made a new one without me, I never posted in it anyway the one time I did I got made fun of for being unvaxxed.

I only ever use Snapchat for silly filters.

My only notifications for it are from team snapchat (incel trait)
I used to be in a group chat and get a bunch of notifs from a group I was in with all my old normies "friends" from HS but its since died they must have made a new one without me, I never posted in it anyway the one time I did I got made fun of for being unvaxxed.
All I Get is from team snapchat too, and also if people upload a story, recommended friends, all pointless spam that is irritating