Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have you completely given up? (Poll)

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date

Question in title

• Yes, it is over. I have completely given up

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No, I am still trying. I hope I am a fakecel

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Are any of you still trying to ascend(approaching and meeting women) on the thought that you might be a fakecel and that it might not be over?
I completely gave up because I've been rejected 15 times (irl rejections) and was rated a 3/10 by several people.

I have a bit of hope but am also way too high inhib to approach.

Yes, it is over. I have completely given up

I have given up since I am not retarded. Trying as an ethnic manlet is a sub-0 IQ move.
tbh. At this point its just better for my health to not approach or to interact with foids at all

It's over yes.

I completely gave up a while ago. Now I'm trying to work on other aspects in my life.

I gave up ages ago. Now I only rot and hope that on some day I'll be fortunate enough not to wake up.

Still trying after 30 is just delusionmaxxing.

I have a bit of bluepill in me for some reason but im still 97% sure its absolutely over.

I'm still trying from time to time.

Well no, i still hope catgirls become a thing :)

Yes, as a manlet virgin in my late 20s with aspergers its completely over. I obviously don't try anymore, and I probably never will for the rest of my life. Unless I get some sudden drive to become a betabux cuck for a used up roastie after being mindbroken by life some more that is. Otherwise it's hookers until death by rope preferably or natural causes.

Last edited:
It’s over for me. Just need to careermaxx to atleast afford copes

If surgerymaxxing and gymmaxing fail me, I’m going to legit rope