Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you accepted your own Inceldom (defeat)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date

Title

• I accepted inceldom and the fact that I'll die alone

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • I am currently trying to looksmaxx and hope I'll ascend

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • I am looksmaxxing but I know it's over

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
Inceldom basically means that there's almost no chance of ascension. You go through puberty and teenage years on your own just to end up realizing your own Inceldom in your early twenties and then slowly spiraling down into trueceldom due to blackpills connected with the natural process of aging (agepill, Norwoodpill, inexperiencepill).

With every year going by, your chances of ascension decay.

Have you accepted your own defeat?

Yeah, I lost.
My bloodline is over.
It never began.

Yes theres no hope. I will die very soon

Qqf493tc1fl11

yes

Still alive to see if nofap + wealthmaxxing works

alternative answer:
i know its over but am on a crusade against all mankind to rid it of it hypocrisy crew checking in

Inceldom basically means that there's almost no chance of ascension. You go through puberty and teenage years on your own just to end up realizing your own Inceldom in your early twenties and then slowly spiraling down into trueceldom due to blackpills connected with the natural process of aging (agepill, Norwoodpill, inexperiencepill).

I've like 99.9% accepted the blackpill and that it's over

Sometimes I have delusions of grandeur where I fool myself into thinking that I'm not as bad looking as I think and I'll try to looksmax again. The problem with totally swallowing the black pill is the "what's next?" Once you've accepted that it's over the what comes next usually manifests itself as nihilism and suicidal thoughts which goes against the fact that we're wired to always see the light at the end of the tunnel and that there's always a way out.

I've like 99.9% accepted the blackpill and that it's over

Sometimes I have delusions of grandeur where I fool myself into thinking that I'm not as bad looking as I think and I'll try to looksmax again. The problem with totally swallowing the black pill is the "what's next?" Once you've accepted that it's over the what comes next usually manifests itself as nihilism and suicidal thoughts which goes against the fact that we're wired to always see the light at the end of the tunnel and that there's always a way out.
That makes a lot of sense. If it were just for the black pill I’d try to cope until I die from natural causes but unfortunately I am mentally ill and my physical health is declining and I’m pretty much planning my own suicide as of now.

In theory I know its over

But old habits take a while to die... deep inside I still care about others' opinions and try to impress them.

In theory I know its over

But old habits take a while to die... deep inside I still care about others' opinions and try to impress them.
I feel that

No, because I've yet to settle the score

I don't like the fetishes I have. Fapping would be fine, but often after fapping once, I have to fap an additional 10 times, wasting hours of my day. When I said nofap, I meant limit masterbation to one session every 1-2 weeks.

I'm luckmaxxing, hopefully luck pays off

i am looksmaxxing and know its over in terms of relationships but i still want to get laid

I am not looksmaxxing because I am a poor mf.

And no @Personalityinkwell , torturing yourself with PE is not looksmaxxing

I am not looksmaxxing because I am a poor mf.

And no @Personalityinkwell , torturing yourself with PE is not looksmaxxing
keep coping dicklet, it is

and i am also getting surgery

I don't give fuck anymore...

I'm waiting to die, this life didn't gave me anything.

I will never surrender.

I am lookmaxxing but I know it's over

Yes. I'm in my 30's and live as a reclusive neet. It's absolutely over for me and many others.

no but I should

yea my face is ugly, i will never go on tinder cuz of my ugly face
got rated 3/4 out of 10

im still leanmaxxing, but only for health