Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have incels tried serious self-improvement?

City Incel

City Incel

Veteran
★★★★
I have. I self-discovered beyond my wildest imagination. Then I started believing I'm the God. Then I lost touch with reality and got everything taken from me. Was put in madhouse, lost my job, my ADHD meds. Got injured trying to fight the cops. Then downward spiral to death. Yet before I started thinking I'm the God, I was making real progress and felt fucking alive and powerful and sharp and all was finally good for a short period of less than a day.

Big.Black.Belgrade

Would've been based if I had taken it slower, didn't go on a rampage and didn't lose myself being the God. If I'd kept it silent, harnessed that energy over the years. Now it's just tragic. It's a 100% failed potential.

No self-improvement for manlets. Didnt ever bother with it tbh.

I've went through many self improvement phases throughout my life and haven't really got anywhere with them.

I'm kind of on one at the moment again in a way

I'm still doing that stuff.

I have. I self-discovered beyond my wildest imagination. Then I started believing I'm the God. Then I lost touch with reality and got everything taken from me. Was put in madhouse, lost my job, my ADHD meds. Got injured trying to fight the cops. Then downward spiral to death. Yet before I started thinking I'm the God, I was making real progress and felt fucking alive and powerful and sharp and all was finally good for a short period of less than a day.
I got heavily into Cucksianity when i was a teen and now i deeply hate this religion

if you were god then why would you improve yourself

if you were god then why would you improve yourself
First of I was not initially the God, I had to break free from society's bullshit and false negative beliefs about myself I'd been pushed on through my life. Then once I got to be the God I actually crashed because I thought I'm the God and can do ANYTHING. Yet if I'd not crashed, I'd kept improving even more because better is better than base even if base is god. So with time I'd tried to reach God squared or something like that.

Self-improooooooovement is gigacope

First of I was not initially the God, I had to break free from society's bullshit and false negative beliefs about myself I'd been pushed on through my life. Then once I got to be the God I actually crashed because I thought I'm the God and can do ANYTHING. Yet if I'd not crashed, I'd kept improving even more because better is better than base even if base is god. So with time I'd tried to reach God squared or something like that.
wow thats crazy

Was it a mystical experience?

We need more details.

Last edited:
Was it a mystical experience?

We need more details.
Kinda but not really. I just had realized blindly taking ADHD meds alone doesn't work perfectly and tried to listen to my inner voice and figure shit out. How I think, why I think, how I do actions. So I figured this shit out over a period af approx. 2 full days without sleeping.

Then I drank a few beers and went to sleep because I thought I should go to sleep now as I've been awake for long.

I woke up 3h later feeling 100% fresh and feeling like the God. Then I experienced items seemingly change their place around the flat and put themselves for me at a hand's reach. I went outside. World was weird. I went unhinged, cops tried to arrest me, I resisted the arrest, got beaten by fucking cops and then arrested and then put to the madhouse.

Mostly because as I'd attained near perfection the world didn't seem real anymore, it seemed to be an AI illusion or something so I followed my stupid instinct and went on a rampage and lost it all in the process.

Kinda but not really. I just had realized blindly taking ADHD meds alone doesn't work perfectly and tried to listen to my inner voice and figure shit out. How I think, why I think, how I do actions. So I figured this shit out over a period af approx. 2 full days without sleeping.

Then I drank a few beers and went to sleep because I thought I should go to sleep now as I've been awake for long.

I woke up 3h later feeling 100% fresh and feeling like the God. Then I experienced items seemingly change their place around the flat and put themselves for me at a hand's reach. I went outside. World was weird. I went unhinged, cops tried to arrest me, I resisted the arrest, got beaten by fucking cops and then arrested and then put to the madhouse.

Mostly because as I'd attained near perfection the world didn't seem real anymore, it seemed to be an AI illusion or something so I followed my stupid instinct and went on a rampage and lost it all in the process.
Definitely a mystical experience.

So you became a schizo?

Just be schizo theory?

So you became a schizo?

Just be schizo theory?
No, I initially got my ADHD meds taken away and was diagnosed as bipolar 1 which I don't believe I have. Makes no sense, getting diagnosed as bipolar 1 because you were on the street naked?

Defo don't be a schizo. If u do self-improvement like I did do it stretched out within a month or so not in 2 days so you don't go crazy.

No, I initially got my ADHD meds taken away and was diagnosed as bipolar 1 which I don't believe I have. Makes no sense, getting diagnosed as bipolar 1 because you were on the street naked?

Defo don't be a schizo. If u do self-improvement like I did do it stretched out within a month or so not in 2 days so you don't go crazy.
Why would they take your meds away?