Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Have idea of perfect photo for dating sites

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Me siting and drinking on trash conteiner. Drink should be not something very cheapest, but bit of more expensive, tasty, faggy and classy, like pinacolada, that would symbolise of me not being absolutely poor, but drinking it on trash conteiner would also symbolise me being not rich too, but cultured punk who despises ways of wealtmaxxing for getting greedy whores

That be perfect photo for fishing higher cultural levels girls, but wat is not good and ruin photo esthetically if done right now, is sqishi brendioeemaxxing, and also forgot how to outsidemaxx, so day of making perfect photo is not very near

Katbojus

But don't forget the most important thing. Smiling. If you don't smile in your picture, you can forget, attracting any foids.

But don't forget the most important thing. Smiling. If you don't smile in your picture, you can forget, attracting any foids.
Is "pedo smile" ok?

That's cool idea

That kinda makes sense actually

Me siting and drinking on trash conteiner. Drink should be not something very cheapest, but bit of more expensive, tasty, faggy and classy, like pinacolada, that would symbolise of me not being absolutely poor, but drinking it on trash conteiner would also symbolise me being not rich too, but cultured punk who despises ways of wealtmaxxing for getting greedy whores

That be perfect photo for fishing higher cultural levels girls, but wat is not good and ruin photo esthetically if done right now, is sqishi brendioeemaxxing, and also forgot how to outsidemaxx, so day of making perfect photo is not very near

View attachment 242656
Who would take the picture? Former "best friend"?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back