Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you guys experienced sleep deprivation?

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
You know when you experience minor hallucinations? For not sleeping like you could stare at something but it’d move fast when in reality it’s not working at all because you in your ears. Thats’s exactly what’s happening right now.

MOVE THE WORDS FROM YOUR EYES AND IT TURNS GREY. ONLY SOME WORDS do tgoigh

Edit: It’s still shaking!

Last edited:
Yes. When I used to work my ass off in uni.

longest i went without sleeping was 65 hrs

longest i went without sleeping was 65 hrs

it’s so weird how the brain does this to you, like K see red behind these words almost like a fist or red flower the more I focus on it as I’m trilnnh

I couldn't get to sleep last night for ages...but thankfully I've never experienced this. Sounds seriously disconcerting.

I couldn't get to sleep last night for ages...but thankfully I've never experienced this. Sounds seriously disconcerting.

All jokes aside, my eyes are tightening and it’s harder to read words. I go to my home screen and my apps are dancing and it looks like a huge crack is on my phone but when I feel it nothing is there

I once took 3 caps, each containing 100mg MDMA in a nightclub. I knew MDMA is a party drug because of all the energy it gives you, enabling you to dance for hours and not feel tired. After 30mins of consuming the caps, they kicked in and i felt as energetic as a bull. My heart was thumping against my chest rapidly and i went to the dancefloor with my normie friends and danced till 4am, when the party was over. But i didnt realise that it would give me so much excess energy.

For the whole day i couldnt sleep and by the time it was night, i went clubbing once again not having slept the night before. Again after staying awake the whole night i couldnt sleep the next day until late afternoon, when i finally went home and slept for 12 hours. I was awake for more than 2 days and 2 nights. During that time, with the exception of the first 6 hours, I felt lethargic and tired as a result of withdrawal. My body was showing signs of sleep depirvation, but my brain was in control and keeping me awake so no matter how tired i felt, my brain wouldn't let me sleep. My eyes were kept wide open as if held open by a vice. In the daytime, the sun felt as if it was right on my face like a torch. I felt like a zombie, like a dead man walking. I'm happy to have made it out alive. That was a fucked up experience.

I once took 3 caps, each containing 100mg MDMA in a nightclub. I knew MDMA is a party drug because of all the energy it gives you, enabling you to dance for hours and not feel tired. After 30mins of consuming the caps, they kicked in and i felt as energetic as a bull. My heart was thumping against my chest rapidly and i went to the dancefloor with my normie friends and danced till 4am, when the party was over. But i didnt realise that it would give me so much excess energy.

For the whole day i couldnt sleep and by the time it was night, i went clubbing once again not having slept the night before. Again after staying awake the whole night i couldnt sleep the next day until late afternoon, when i finally went home and slept for 12 hours. I was awake for more than 2 days and 2 nights. During that time, with the exception of the first 6 hours, I felt lethargic and tired as a result of withdrawal. My body was showing signs of sleep depirvation, but my brain was in control and keeping me awake so no matter how tired i felt, my brain wouldn't let me sleep. My eyes were kept wide open as if held open by a vice. In the daytime, the sun felt as if it was right on my face like a torch. I felt like a zombie, like a dead man walking. I'm happy to have made it out alive. That was a fucked up experience.
That's some hardcore shit!!

Yes bro. It’s not a nice feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back