Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Hating foids" is a cope and a lie. It is part of a long list of Incels' self-defeating behaviors

I can hate both. I hate women for the same reason I hate thieves and communists.
Being a thief or a communist results from a mental choice; a choice that can be made or not made. Being a woman does not result from a choice. Does it?

They are mostly leaches on male capital and productive output, contribute very little to society beyond their wombs, and make society worse that it needs to be.
At the moment all this is true. But this is a result of culture, not of what women are at the biological level.

Women are actually good at doing boring jobs that men don't enjoy, like being a secretary, or a bank back-office employee doing the same paperwork all day over and over again. Women like those jobs because they are 9 to 5 types, don't require a lot of mental investment and are very safe. In the 50s, it was considered ok for men to be construction workers and for women to be bank back-office employees. Both jobs need to be done and contribute to the economy. If we could go back to a situation like that, wouldn't it be all right?

What I mean is that women's nature is not bad in essence. If it is properly employed, it can be useful.
I hate that the majority of my tax money goes to subsidizing their shitty choices in reproduction (single mother welfare and public schools), I hate that they vote more and more to take more from me (they vote in leftists) and other wagecels to pay for their stupid shit, and I hate the fact that they ruin my copes.
Again, all this is due to culture, not female biological nature. It could be otherwise.

I see them as a nuisance at best, or an outright enemy at worse. I don't benefit from living in the same society as them and would much rather live in a place free of females if that is possible.
It is obviously not possible.

Desiring something that is impossible is the surest way to be continuously depressed. That is what I mean when I say that "hating foids" is self-defeating.

Women are actually good at doing boring jobs that men don't enjoy, like being a secretary, or a bank back-office employee doing the same paperwork all day over and over again. Women like those jobs because they are 9 to 5 types, don't require a lot of mental investment and are very safe. In the 50s, it was considered ok for men to be construction workers and for women to be bank back-office employees. Both jobs need to be done and contribute to the economy. If we could go back to a situation like that, wouldn't it be all right?

That situation hasn't changed since the 1950s.

"According to the U.S. Census, however, the most common job for women today remains the same as 60 years ago. Between 2006 and 2010, about 4 million people in the United States worked as “secretaries and administrative assistants — and 96 percent of them were women." (source)

The reason so many women still choose easy jobs like secretaries is because women don’t face any social stigma for working lower paying, easy jobs. Unlike straight men, women aren’t shamed by the opposite sex if they don’t make lots of money or deviate from their traditional gender roles.

Being a secretary doesn't restrict a woman's dating prospects in any way, indeed it gives her a chance of marrying high value men in her office. It gives married women endless opportunities to cheat on their husbands with attractive men in a corporate environment. In the 1950s, like today, many men unconditionally trusted their wives and believed they would never cheat on them. That's why they had no problem with them being around attractive men for their job.

Another reason is that most women aren’t forced to be “providers” like men. They aren’t pressured by society to take high paying, difficult, stressful, or back breaking jobs that require long hours. There are barely any women out there that are forced to work 70 hour weeks so that they can provide for the families.

Because of all these things.... Women have the privilege of choosing easy and comfortable jobs without facing any social stigma or backlash among their peers.

Now, if you ask feminists why so many women choose comfy office jobs instead of jobs that would actually require them to apply themselves and do something difficult, they will tell you that the patriarchy holds women back and forces them to take these jobs. They’ll say that society treats women like they are not as skilled, less capable etc etc..

But that’s all bullshit.... Right now, women have infinitely more options and support from society than anyone else. A majority of scholarships and special programs are directed mainly towards women. They have all the help and resources they need to succeed in whatever field they like. And when it comes to the professional sphere.... Businesses and corporations give out plenty of incentives for women to join them. They have gender quotas and are doing everything they can to get women to work for them.

But even though women have all these resources and support at their disposal, a majority of them still choose to work in easy, comfortable, and low paying jobs.

Last edited:
Hating foids may be a cope, but it's a good cope and keeps me going