Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hating Chads Is Low IQ

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
It's not Chads who caused Inceldom. It's both femoids & simps, even if Chads went extinct high tier normies/Chadlites would get the "Chad treatment" From femoids anyway. Hence why it makes far more logical sense to hate on femoids & simps instead of Chads.
Hell even jews deserve more hate than Chads since they created dating apps.

Dating apps

Jfl at "Black (simp) pillers" who will bash Chads yet support femoid hypergamy, complete inconsistent retards.

Simps are the ones enabling foids' innate behavior in the first place. I hate them the most.

i hate everyone but my brocels

Hating people who get to live way better lives isn’t low iq at all

Yes, hating Chad outright is retarded. But loving him is idiotic. Neither one nor the other, both choices are idiotic. Chad is surrounded by the mentality of the way he is treated, so he is not to blame, but he also does not care and fuck you, negative truecel, so fuck you. And like you said, the chadlites and the elite normies would be treated equally if CHAD did not exist.Whatever, FUCK THEM ALL, you gain nothing from this.Obviously femoids are evil, but tell me, how do you intend to deal with this? THERE IS NO SUCH THING, EVERYTHING IS IN THEIR CONTROL, AND IN A MUCH STRONGER WAY, BECAUSE IT IS AN INDIRECT CONTROL, YOU CANNOT TAKE IT AWAY.The bioarchitecture of man is predominantly on their side, even a truecel in acceptance, knowledge does not exactly mean you are free, it means you know, but knowing does not mean you can change the essential circumstances, things remain the same.The foid and the cuck, seriously, I hate them as much as a chad, but that does not mean I care about the chad.

Today, the posts on this forum have a very strong tendency towards idolatry and veneration of Chad.

Hating Jews is always the number one priority

Hating curries are also low iq ngl

Yes, hating Chad outright is retarded. But loving him is idiotic. Neither one nor the other, both choices are idiotic. Chad is surrounded by the mentality of the way he is treated, so he is not to blame, but he also does not care and fuck you, negative truecel, so fuck you. And like you said, the chadlites and the elite normies would be treated equally if CHAD did not exist.Whatever, FUCK THEM ALL, you gain nothing from this.Obviously femoids are evil, but tell me, how do you intend to deal with this? THERE IS NO SUCH THING, EVERYTHING IS IN THEIR CONTROL, AND IN A MUCH STRONGER WAY, BECAUSE IT IS AN INDIRECT CONTROL, YOU CANNOT TAKE IT AWAY.The bioarchitecture of man is predominantly on their side, even a truecel in acceptance, knowledge does not exactly mean you are free, it means you know, but knowing does not mean you can change the essential circumstances, things remain the same.The foid and the cuck, seriously, I hate them as much as a chad, but that does not mean I care about the chad.
no lol thats retarded i would hate a robber even if he was like that because of the mentality he is surrounded by i hate foids jews chads because they inflict pain and suffering onto us you have a cucked soy radical acceptance way of looking at it hating fuels us id not feel apathetic to getting stabbed just because the person has mental health issues or because of his environment that's how folds justify their behaviour, chad has more of a responsibility than us its called collective morality individualistic thinking is faggotry, accountability is key and chads have free will and an even more better cognitive development than us.

no lol thats retarded i would hate a robber even if he was like that because of the mentality he is surrounded by i hate foids jews chads because they inflict pain and suffering onto us you have a cucked soy radical acceptance way of looking at it hating fuels us id not feel apathetic to getting stabbed just because the person has mental health issues or because of his environment that's how folds justify their behaviour, chad has more of a responsibility than us its called collective morality individualistic thinking is faggotry, accountability is key and chads have free will and an even more better cognitive development than us.
I'm not saying to love, GrAY.

I'm not saying to love, GrAY.
i mentioned radical acceptance and being apathetic, you retard. Hating is the only way forward amd so is accountability youre taking that away from them by sying its just their environment muh muhh, libtard faggot jew worshipper, you probably say this to justify jewish behavior

Curries rape and harrass foids, they poop over the streets which is filled with foids and normies, they ruin nations what else possibly be more based then curries

same logic curries are low iq and cant help it its in their nature, some.is cucks say this to take away accountability of women its foid worship also i suppose another point is becausw when referring to curries it encompasses a lot of people under one category so better to say hindus.

i mentioned radical acceptance and being apathetic, you retard. Hating is the only way forward amd so is accountability youre taking that away from them by sying its just their environment muh muhh, libtard faggot jew worshipper, you probably say this to justify jewish behavior
Ok GrAY who joined today, shut up before you call me retarded, I'm going to ask for your ban.

Hating is dealing, you can keep your "hate" locked inside your room, because at the end of the day everyone is rotting, and yes, the world is theirs, we are infiltrated by a consequence of dimorphism. That's all. DEAL WITH IT.

Obviously you can use the hate mechanism, but it is a mechanism, remember. And don't call me a Jew worshipper, you joined today and you barely know how this forum works, this mass mentality of yours in thinking that we are all the same, we are all truecels, it is different. There is content here, read it before you talk nonsense according to your stereotype, you bastard, I AM A TEACHER, YOU FUCKING ASS.

Curries rape and harrass foids, they poop over the streets which is filled with foids and normies, they ruin nations what else possibly be more based then curries
None of this benefits anyone. Making the streets unsafe and filthy, spreading diseases like pests, driving up housing prices, and causing wages to plummet has negative consequences for EVERYONE, incels included

None of this benefits anyone. Making the streets unsafe and filthy, spreading disease like pests, driving up housing prices, and causing wages to plummet has negative consequences for EVERYONE, incels included
Idrgaf anymore atp, just watch the world burn and put me out of my misery. And put the rest of soyciety out of their ecstasy for that matter, they dont desERve it (in vidya)

None of this benefits anyone. Making the streets unsafe and filthy, spreading disease like pests, driving up housing prices, and causing wages to plummet has negative consequences for EVERYONE, incels included
West falling benefits all the rest of us

niggers destroy a white nations genetically mixxing, pajeets destroy it economically and sands/muslims destroy it culturally. Different forces of destruction depending on requirement

Idrgaf anymore atp, just watch the world burn and put me out of my misery. And put the rest of soyciety out of their ecstasy for that matter, they dont desERve it (in vidya)
There are better ways to end the world than letting shitskin ‘jeets flood everywhere like a zombie horde.
West falling benefits all the rest of us
I don’t think it’ll benefit you to any meaningful extent. India was, is, and will always be a shithole independent of the West and its behavior; it will never be first world nor remotely livable

Ok GrAY who joined today, shut up before you call me retarded, I'm going to ask for your ban.

Hating is dealing, you can keep your "hate" locked inside your room, because at the end of the day everyone is rotting, and yes, the world is theirs, we are infiltrated by a consequence of dimorphism. That's all. DEAL WITH IT.

Obviously you can use the hate mechanism, but it is a mechanism, remember. And don't call me a Jew worshipper, you joined today and you barely know how this forum works, this mass mentality of yours in thinking that we are all the same, we are all truecels, it is different. There is content here, read it before you talk nonsense according to your stereotype, you bastard, I AM A TEACHER, YOU FUCKING ASS.
no shit nigger, i want to accelerate hate online and spread propaganda to accelerate and destroy society so we can restart doing nothing and keeping it locked is cucked and docile

read isaif by ted kaczynski people like you just want to stay in this current world we live in because you're comfortable.

you're a jew worshipping cuck, i hate jews and want them exterminated i go out of my way to hate them and enlighten myself, face it nor not were reaching a breaking point incels soon will revolt and you will be the one who will stay back,

you are like the slave who accepted his position, completely under mind control by society, this pacifism culture is gay.

There are better ways to end the world than letting shitskin ‘jeets flood everywhere like a zombie horde.
That's the best way to destroy it economically
I don’t think it’ll benefit you to any meaningful extent. India was, is, and will always be a shithole independent of the West and its behavior; it will never be first world nor remotely livable
Not true

Some of the best friends i have are chadlites and one gook chad (i couldnt believe it)

I agree

The biggest enemy of us, are bluepilled/redpilled incels in denial, nearcels, and normies(as well as foids ofc)

Chad doesn't care or matter at all, he doesn't know we even exist

Some of the best friends i have are chadlites and one gook chad (i couldnt believe it)
It's because they're at the top of everything, so there's no need to punch down & also them virtue-signaling & giving "just bro" advice makes them look better

true actually. Chads are actually better than you