Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hate my bitch curry mom

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
brutal as fuck

This bitch sees me as a walking talking money making/validation machine. She forced me to be a cuck stoodyjeet my entire teenage life and you know for what ? Not because she cared about my future or some shit but because she wanted to brag to other equally low IQ curry moms about my grades.

I just performed badly in an important entrance exam, mind you I am not gonna fail I am just not gonna get top tier grades. I told this to my bitch mom and she immediately went on an tirade about how much she sacrificed for me and what retarded low IQ curry niggers will say and what a bad son and human I am. Holy fuck. As if I give one fucks what some barely human pajeets think. Most of the things I get success in she attributes to her upbrining when in reality everything I DO accomplish is purely due to my intelligence while she actively has ruined my life. She literally steals credit for my hardwork. This bitch doesn't give a fuck that I attempted suicide three times since 2022. That my mental health is beyond fuck. That the racism I face everyday takes a toll on my mental health. Nah I must always constantly deliver results and bring positive news to her, I must provide her with everything she demands. Can't wait to curbstomp this bitch's ass to the streets once I start making my own dough. Filthy whore is the single most reason for my poor mental health and inceldom.
as always, curry parents and their shenanigans

but you lowkey mentioned "i'm not gonna fail but not get top tier grades"...implying you still could do it but out of rage would not do it ?
then my only advise would be to just put your rage on side for some moments and at least get good enough grades to not suffer from bad college hell because trust me it would be much bigger sinkhole in your life than your bitchy parents; for your own sake tread carefully with grades your curry parents gonna croak someday anyway

if it goes even worse that you may not even get your desired field then it'll be double whammy on you, both bad college and uninterested field and it'll fuck you up even more

so yeah i know you're enraged and very valid about it but do not waste your life willingly, if you CAN do it then better do it and enjoy relative ease than just choosing perpetual suffering

curry parents are really a pain in the ass according to a lot of users here but atleast you're in college and soon enough you will be able to leave her and but all the ties with her. just study maxx for a few years and you will be ok
nah it doesn't always happen that way; most of curries live with their parents in joint families and all because of backbreaking expenses here; housing included; heck even in rental homes you'll find curry joint families and all
those who live on their own here are either migrating from different cities for jobs or studies etc; or fortunate enough to afford it or ones kicked out of homes by parents etc or runaways kind of unique cases

look at me i'm still sticking to my asshole father at his home because i'm a poorcel to afford my own things yet; while my successful siblings just shifted to their own houses some 120 km away from my place
I hear you man and I feel for you. My curry mom forced me towards a career I was obviously a very poor fit for, not for my sake but so she could tell her friends about it. Her and my dad also took their anger out on me routinely when things weren't working out for them. Moving out was nice, I am clearly still alone and at the moment am also unemployed but it's worth it to not be around my parents all the time, my mental health tanks for a week or two whenever I go back to see them even if I just spend a day or two there.
same thing with me fellow currycel, just my father who did it

during bacherlos when i would come back home for some peace of mind even presence of my father would annoy me so much that even being at home would turn untolerable experience

as for parents venting their anger out;

when my mother was alive my father used to fight with her every single fucking day over random things and all of that left deep scars on my psyche;
as if that was nothing one day my asshole father enraged over something threw a hot pressure cooker on floor while i was sitting in same room and it opened with loud bang and steam and vapour of whatever was being cooked inside spread across room...he threw that on floor about 4 or 5 metres away from me; that noise of hot steamy pressure cooker opening up was so loud it affected my left ear probably tore it a bit from inside or damaging some nerve something; besides this entire experience was so shocking for a 11-12 some old me; i spent entire day crying from pain and agony and took me for a while to recover from that shock

even this day my hearing on left ear is somewhat muffled down and so, it shows extensively when i wear headphones as left one would sound considerably less louder than right one while listening to them together

this was extrememost incident but there were many like this thoroughout my childhood, all of that ended with my mother but it's still stored somewhere deeply in my memories my psych and all; i've had days of going to exams while crying about lack of domestic peace back home and people at school would think i'm crying over exams;
there was another incident when my parents went to a cousin's wedding while i was elsewhere and did not call me for straight 4 days and i became worried so called and asked my mother what happened etc and she cried over phone, informed how my father made scenes there and kicked her in belly that she fainted and they came back and just locked themselves up inside home without saying anything and stopped eating drikning etc - i immediately dragged myself back home from some 250 km away and had to do convincing and begging and all to resume things in family

whenever i look at other people enjoying their married lives and kids being taken care of by parents etc i just feel like my inner child is crying so hard over feelings like i could never get it all from my parents
it's not that we ever faced monetary problems or there was no food or no other things like clothing, schooling et al in my life, but domestic life was just shitty

before my mother died i even told her to just get a divorce and be done with all that; she started crying over it and my elder brother beaten me like a dog over it - that was one of last emotional outbursts between us that i could remember

This bitch sees me as a walking talking money making/validation machine. She forced me to be a cuck stoodyjeet my entire teenage life and you know for what ? Not because she cared about my future or some shit but because she wanted to brag to other equally low IQ curry moms about my grades.

I just performed badly in an important entrance exam, mind you I am not gonna fail I am just not gonna get top tier grades. I told this to my bitch mom and she immediately went on an tirade about how much she sacrificed for me and what retarded low IQ curry niggers will say and what a bad son and human I am. Holy fuck. As if I give one fucks what some barely human pajeets think. Most of the things I get success in she attributes to her upbrining when in reality everything I DO accomplish is purely due to my intelligence while she actively has ruined my life. She literally steals credit for my hardwork. This bitch doesn't give a fuck that I attempted suicide three times since 2022. That my mental health is beyond fuck. That the racism I face everyday takes a toll on my mental health. Nah I must always constantly deliver results and bring positive news to her, I must provide her with everything she demands. Can't wait to curbstomp this bitch's ass to the streets once I start making my own dough. Filthy whore is the single most reason for my poor mental health and inceldom.
Tell her to shut the fuck up then

>she wanted to brag to other equally low IQ curry moms about my grades
Literally my grandma

as always, curry parents and their shenanigans

but you lowkey mentioned "i'm not gonna fail but not get top tier grades"...implying you still could do it but out of rage would not do it ?
then my only advise would be to just put your rage on side for some moments and at least get good enough grades to not suffer from bad college hell because trust me it would be much bigger sinkhole in your life than your bitchy parents; for your own sake tread carefully with grades your curry parents gonna croak someday anyway

if it goes even worse that you may not even get your desired field then it'll be double whammy on you, both bad college and uninterested field and it'll fuck you up even more

so yeah i know you're enraged and very valid about it but do not waste your life willingly, if you CAN do it then better do it and enjoy relative ease than just choosing perpetual suffering
Nah exams are already over. I should get a Computer science seat in some tier 2 college(which is fine by me), but the thing which angers me is that they don't see that my mental health is fucked up due to three years of loneliness while my friends went on their lives happily and got gfs and shit. They expected me to get teir 1 college but considering I literally tried to rope in 2022 three fucking times and my head wasn't really in a good place I think I did pretty well. How can they expect me to be perfectly obedient and deliver what they demand even when I am in such a bad place mentally. All lone, no friends, no gf, looks are beyond repair. Curry parents or at least mine lack all and all sympathy and understanding for their kids.

nah it doesn't always happen that way; most of curries live with their parents in joint families and all because of backbreaking expenses here; housing included; heck even in rental homes you'll find curry joint families and all
those who live on their own here are either migrating from different cities for jobs or studies etc; or fortunate enough to afford it or ones kicked out of homes by parents etc or runaways kind of unique cases

look at me i'm still sticking to my asshole father at his home because i'm a poorcel to afford my own things yet; while my successful siblings just shifted to their own houses some 120 km away from my place

during bacherlos when i would come back home for some peace of mind even presence of my father would annoy me so much that even being at home would turn untolerable experience

when my mother was alive my father used to fight with her every single fucking day over random things and all of that left deep scars on my psyche;
as if that was nothing one day my asshole father enraged over something threw a hot pressure cooker on floor while i was sitting in same room and it opened with loud bang and steam and vapour of whatever was being cooked inside spread across room...he threw that on floor about 4 or 5 metres away from me; that noise of hot steamy pressure cooker opening up was so loud it affected my left ear probably tore it a bit from inside or damaging some nerve something; besides this entire experience was so shocking for a 11-12 some old me; i spent entire day crying from pain and agony and took me for a while to recover from that shock

even this day my hearing on left ear is somewhat muffled down and so, it shows extensively when i wear headphones as left one would sound considerably less louder than right one while listening to them together

this was extrememost incident but there were many like this thoroughout my childhood, all of that ended with my mother but it's still stored somewhere deeply in my memories my psych and all; i've had days of going to exams while crying about lack of domestic peace back home and people at school would think i'm crying over exams;
there was another incident when my parents went to a cousin's wedding while i was elsewhere and did not call me for straight 4 days and i became worried so called and asked my mother what happened etc and she cried over phone, informed how my father made scenes there and kicked her in belly that she fainted and they came back and just locked themselves up inside home without saying anything and stopped eating drikning etc - i immediately dragged myself back home from some 250 km away and had to do convincing and begging and all to resume things in family

whenever i look at other people enjoying their married lives and kids being taken care of by parents etc i just feel like my inner child is crying so hard over feelings like i could never get it all from my parents
it's not that we ever faced monetary problems or there was no food or no other things like clothing, schooling et al in my life, but domestic life was just shitty

before my mother died i even told her to just get a divorce and be done with all that; she started crying over it and my elder brother beaten me like a dog over it - that was one of last emotional outbursts between us that i could remember
Damn my parents constantly argue and fight over money too but your childhood seems truly screwed up. Glad you got through that but unfortunately you couldn't moneymaxx properly due to your dad. This is why I support

Curry parents are worst, especially female relatives and mothers. They just cannot shut up and mind their own lives they constantly need to poke their nose into other people's lives.

yep got around 6 lakh rank pretty much failed this was my third attempt too
Can't imagine this man, I was like 3 years behind my peers in education not due to failing engineering exams but because of my own retarded parents who put me in school later than usual .

Can't imagine this man, I was like 3 years behind my peers in education not due to failing engineering exams but because of my own retarded parents who put me in school later than usual .
Meh it's alright. I have many fellow droppers who too share my pain.

That is a really rough family life and I'm sorry you went through all that. It seems like you're still going through it somewhat too. It's difficult to come back when you've been through so much but I wish you the best man.

Imagine big-titted curry/paki milf :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh: